Is this simpin or being a gentleman?

dimelo

Banned
578232_234860263296065_100003162793705_408343_945178492_n.jpg

Tying your girls shoes make you a loser? NT: Home of the Alpha Male. My girl always does that, mostly cause she's OCD about untied laces. And I'd do the same if need be.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

its called being a loser

no question.. In what situation would an able bodied woman having a man tying her shoes be considered chivalry... She's thick doe.. bet he's been playing the "friend that she cries to" role hoping to get the yambs...Meanwhile, she rotates the d.

if she doesnt have underwear on its cool.

but if she did, better bend that back over.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Tying your girls shoes make you a loser? NT: Home of the Alpha Male. My girl always does that, mostly cause she's OCD about untied laces. And I'd do the same if need be.

Ol simp lookin beta male

Based on that pic I think I'd smang her out

*ye shrug*

I aint tying her damn shoes for her though. Thats not even simping, just degrading.

(KSteezy) It is being a gentleman. Not seeing what the big deal is. Treat every girl like your mother/sister and a lot of you dudes would have more success. (/KSteezy)

I don't think she could tie them in that dress without exposure so that's prolly why he did it. Calm ya'll Falpha !!*%! down.

If there's a valid reason why it would cause me less hassle to tie HER shoe than it would for her to tie her own shoe...then it's being a gentleman.
And do NOT treat every girl like your mother/sister. Treat them w/ respect, yes. But like your T-Lady? Nah.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I don't think she could tie them in that dress without exposure so that's prolly why he did it. Calm ya'll Falpha !!*%! down.

Chill man. You're talking to dudes who prefer their women in Hundreds tees and crusty !*+ 99 Jordan IVs. They know not what you speak

Back
Top Bottom