Is Trap Muzik A Classic???????

A first I just thought it was a good album but lately I been starting to think its more than that
pimp.gif
. I don't mean classic like Me Against the World or Ready to Die but a classic like GRODTor the College Dropout.
pimp.gif

I had to give Trap Muzik a few years before I could truly appreciate its greatness. Thats some quality T.I.P. right there.

Trap Muzik is fire from front to back. i dont really like to throw around the word 'classic' but i can pop the disc in and drive back to Nebraska

It's dope and all that but, I just don't see it as an honorable mention in terms of "classic" albums

It's a good album, but classic... never. People will slap that title on anything if it's in their own dignified personal opinion though. T.I.'sbest album though. Bezzle, Look What I Got, Doin My Job, Rubberband Man, Be Easy, Let Me Tell You Somethin'... fire.

24's that song is wicked! I love that album and it's TIPs best, but no, I dont think it's a classic.

Yes.

Next question?

laugh.gif
, it's almost perfect except for a few weak spots 2/3 of the way through. I'd say it's a classic b/c it a.) helped jumpstart his career and b.)the music is somewhat timeless, i.e. you can listen to it now & it still sound fresh and, if you want, it can take you back to when it first dropped.

Not for me but it's still my favourite T.I. album, there's really only two songs I skip on the whole album consistently. If GRODT is a classic thenanything can be a classic

See thats the problem wit yall Ns CD n GRODT ARE NOT CLASSICS. Dudes is tryin to gague classics its either classic or not n then only thing over that is master piece like a Illmatic

No thi is not classic its slightly under I'm Serious.

smokin.gif

this is the niketalk music forum. a better question would be, what isn't classic?

we should rename this the classic forum.

Originally Posted by Diligo

Yeah. Along with KING on my list.

King had 5 6 strong song rest were throwaways. After Trap Muzik T.I Fell off, he has hot songs here and there but as far as albums he's stinking it upbig time.

I'm gonna go ahead & say no. The word classic has now been bastardized & left for dead. Every goddamn thing is a classic nowadays.
Cause you know Trap Muzic holds it's own with Cuban Linx, 36 Chambers, Illmatic, Takes a nation, Midnight Marauders, Paid In Full ect.

Back
Top Bottom