Is Trap Muzik A Classic???????

Originally Posted by johngotty

Yes.

Next question?

laugh.gif
, it's almost perfect except for a few weak spots 2/3 of the way through. I'd say it's a classic b/c it a.) helped jumpstart his career and b.) the music is somewhat timeless, i.e. you can listen to it now & it still sound fresh and, if you want, it can take you back to when it first dropped.

Its a classic for T.I and the best album he has made.....dude will be hard pressed to top that one....

smh.gif
to anyone saying any T.I.P album is better that this one....for that .....youget the Gas Face

506188_356x237.jpg

Please name me a better complete album that came out from a Southern Artitst in that last 5yrs....

If this ain't a Southern classic i don't know what is!

classic like a jay album = no.

undisputed stereo blasting music album from your car = no doubt.

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

Please name me a better complete album that came out from a Southern Artitst in that last 5yrs....

8952966-8952972-slarge.jpg

But Trap Muzik is close.

^
pimp.gif
but i think Trap Muzik beats out TM:101 because not only is it solid, but it's also diverse. Tip selected multiple types of styles/feels for thisalbum ie: i can't quit/ whatever number 4 is/ let's get away
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
/ rubberband man/ bezzle are ALL different types of songs. Jeezy switched it upa bit, but not as much. Both artists are in my top 5 though.

However, i still think Urban Legend is his best CD, i'll list reasons later.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

8952966-8952972-slarge.jpg

But Trap Muzik is close.

-Cosign, Thug Motivation>Trap Muzik.....But I ain't gon' lie, Tip got the best of him on "Bang"....

Back
Top Bottom