Is your gf/wife your number one?

Is your current gf or wife, your favorite or best sexual partner?

Mine is and it’s not even close.

Is it like that for everyone?

Nah shes not tbh i mess with other thots on occasion but shes loyal does what I say and aint broke. Not saying the box aint good or top aint either. But its not comparing to some of these hood rats

giphy.gif

Wait......why would you wife or commit to a chick if she wasn’t??? Who does this?

You've gotta be a younger guy

As you get older you prioritize other traits. The best yambs are often attached to the worst women. One of my exes had the phatty, the yambs were wet and she had all the moves but she was crazy and eventually its not worth the hassle. I would consider her my #1 but it wasn't worth the headache.

Peace of mind, financial stability, goal setting, morals, etc/ >>>>>>>>>> fire yambs.

You've gotta be a younger guy

As you get older you prioritize other traits. The best yambs are often attached to the worst women. One of my exes had the phatty, the yambs were wet and she had all the moves but she was crazy and eventually its not worth the hassle. I would consider her my #1 but it wasn't worth the headache.

Peace of mind, financial stability, goal setting, morals, etc/ >>>>>>>>>> fire yambs.
talk to the young man

Nah. Previous girl was heaven sent. Felt i could steoke that for 10 hours and wanted to. Was into water sports as well. Her kegels had her pum pum like the carribean sea clam.

Great girl. Like marriage material but inwasnt ready. Still think about her more than i should.

She really gotta be the total package(top skills, juicy box, funny, dime, loyal, ect) for me to consider wifing

As a 26yo single guy who's been solo dolo,
What #1 qualities do your GFs/wives have?

As a 26yo single guy who's been solo dolo,
What #1 qualities do your GFs/wives have?

Patience, understanding, financial sense (finances are the #1 reason for divorce), ability to compromise and (this is a very underrated one) comes from a two parent household so she understands how a successful marriage looks.

Good luck, not too many women like that out there.

Patience, understanding, financial sense (finances are the #1 reason for divorce), ability to compromise and (this is a very underrated one) comes from a two parent household so she understands how a successful marriage looks.

Good luck, not too many women like that out there.

Sounds like a good one.
Been dealing with birds who come from divorced families.
The trust issues and insecurity are too damn real.

Back
Top Bottom