Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

NT while at home is enough for me.
grin.gif

^ cosign

Me four

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Using an Android here, the browser is basically the same as using a desktop/laptop (Flash on Demand and etc) - I wouldn't be opposed to it though.

*Kanye Shrug*

Using my iPhone is also basically the same - minus the Flash. I just think it would be pretty sweet though, nontheless.

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Using an Android here, the browser is basically the same as using a desktop/laptop (Flash on Demand and etc) - I wouldn't be opposed to it though.

*Kanye Shrug*

Using my iPhone is also basically the same - minus the Flash. I just think it would be pretty sweet though, nontheless.

It works fine on my android browser, but I wouldn't hate the idea I guess, as long as no functionality is lost.

It works fine on my android browser, but I wouldn't hate the idea I guess, as long as no functionality is lost.

What for?

Most web browsers can handle the main functions of reading/posting just fine.

What for?

Most web browsers can handle the main functions of reading/posting just fine.

I've had a Smartphone since Jan 2006 (started with a PPC-6700, prior to that I was using a Sidekick 2) I have literally browsed NT on a number of different phones now and I can honestly say the progression for mobile web browsers in the last 5 years is amazing I remember browsing this site and it literally taking minutes to load each thread.

With that being said I feel like whats the point. Most mobile browsers are as good if not better than browsing from my laptop might as well keep it the way it is

I've had a Smartphone since Jan 2006 (started with a PPC-6700, prior to that I was using a Sidekick 2) I have literally browsed NT on a number of different phones now and I can honestly say the progression for mobile web browsers in the last 5 years is amazing I remember browsing this site and it literally taking minutes to load each thread.

With that being said I feel like whats the point. Most mobile browsers are as good if not better than browsing from my laptop might as well keep it the way it is

The only thing that needs to be fixed is pm's when mobile nt'ing. You can't write in the box. (I'm on an lg optimus) . Idk how it is for iphones or winmo phones.

The only thing that needs to be fixed is pm's when mobile nt'ing. You can't write in the box. (I'm on an lg optimus) . Idk how it is for iphones or winmo phones.

Back
Top Bottom