Its 2011, How'd you celebrate it?

went to see fireworks in boston's north end. nothing special. bailed on doing nye in nyc cuz i didn't wanna drop 115 for the clubs *kanyeshrug*

i was satisfied.

went to see fireworks in boston's north end. nothing special. bailed on doing nye in nyc cuz i didn't wanna drop 115 for the clubs *kanyeshrug*

i was satisfied.

nothing really. My dad and oldest brother had to leave a couple days ago to Mexico because my grandma was very ill, she died 3 days ago so my mom didn't feel like "celebrating" so we just stayed home instead of being with the of at the family get together that was planned.

nothing really. My dad and oldest brother had to leave a couple days ago to Mexico because my grandma was very ill, she died 3 days ago so my mom didn't feel like "celebrating" so we just stayed home instead of being with the of at the family get together that was planned.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

My condolences to you and your fam brah.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

My condolences to you and your fam brah.

I got drunk last night, woke up with an upset stomach so I decided not to go out tonight. However, tomorrow night is a different story.
smile.gif

I got drunk last night, woke up with an upset stomach so I decided not to go out tonight. However, tomorrow night is a different story.
smile.gif

So #@#+*$ up right now.... Trying to stay up till im sober so i dont get a hangover tommorow 
sick.gif

So #@#+*$ up right now.... Trying to stay up till im sober so i dont get a hangover tommorow 
sick.gif

WHATTTTTTT UUUPPPPPPPPP 2011!!!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got home from a party ... It was a solid start than last year (Worst yr ever)

Back
Top Bottom