Its 2011, How'd you celebrate it?

WHATTTTTTT UUUPPPPPPPPP 2011!!!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got home from a party ... It was a solid start than last year (Worst yr ever)

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got home from a party ... It was a solid start than last year (Worst yr ever)

Son your sig is *+@!$#% crazy

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Son your sig is *+@!$#% crazy

I ended up stranded alone in a city I don't know at all. Somehow found a main connecting road and posted up until my friend picked me up. Pretty good night.

I ended up stranded alone in a city I don't know at all. Somehow found a main connecting road and posted up until my friend picked me up. Pretty good night.

went on a 12 game beer pong win streak with my friend. then went to another house and got hammered. good times were had by all.

went on a 12 game beer pong win streak with my friend. then went to another house and got hammered. good times were had by all.

girls mom suprised us with a spur of the moment trip to disneyland, spent 17 hours there
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, pretty crazy, met up with one of my best friends there, loved it but id never do it again and im coo off of disneyland for a very long minute(told my girl we dont even have to go there at all next year) we didnt even hit california adventure for fear that they might not let us back in(park reached capacity
last year we did vegas,
2012 we doin new york

celebrating new years at different places FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

girls mom suprised us with a spur of the moment trip to disneyland, spent 17 hours there
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, pretty crazy, met up with one of my best friends there, loved it but id never do it again and im coo off of disneyland for a very long minute(told my girl we dont even have to go there at all next year) we didnt even hit california adventure for fear that they might not let us back in(park reached capacity
last year we did vegas,
2012 we doin new york

celebrating new years at different places FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom