It's Friday night and you're home

club29

Banned
well im throwing a party tomorrow night, so right now im chuckling at the Texas Rangers' abortion of a bullpen and taking it easy tonight playing some Tiger Woods '11 on the Wii 

well im throwing a party tomorrow night, so right now im chuckling at the Texas Rangers' abortion of a bullpen and taking it easy tonight playing some Tiger Woods '11 on the Wii 

And you ain't got no real friends to kick it with. What are some creative, fun thing to do etc  ? 
grin.gif

Thinking about heading to Cheesecake factory to pick up something then head home to eat and switch on the PS3
pimp.gif

And you ain't got no real friends to kick it with. What are some creative, fun thing to do etc  ? 
grin.gif

Thinking about heading to Cheesecake factory to pick up something then head home to eat and switch on the PS3
pimp.gif

Looking at iPhone themes and putting in applications. Selling items on eBay and about to get some food and turn on the 360

Looking at iPhone themes and putting in applications. Selling items on eBay and about to get some food and turn on the 360

Just came from watching ++$+#!*. The movie was crap. Their old stuff is much better.

Anyways, about to make myself a sandwich and turn to some ps3 racing; Blur.

Just came from watching ++$+#!*. The movie was crap. Their old stuff is much better.

Anyways, about to make myself a sandwich and turn to some ps3 racing; Blur.

Originally Posted by Club29

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Watched the Yankee game and now Im just gunna continue working on putting my iTunes library back together.

Originally Posted by Club29

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Watched the Yankee game and now Im just gunna continue working on putting my iTunes library back together.

Back
Top Bottom