"It's Hot Out This Bia...Thas Good Enough Reason" Vol 2

[table][tr][td]Bookmark & Share[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] Favorites[/td] [td] Digg[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Del.icio.us[/td] [td] Google[/td] [/tr][tr][td] MySpace[/td] [td] Facebook[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Reddit[/td] [td] Newsvine[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Live[/td] [td] More ...[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]To:[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]From:[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Note:[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
select_load.png
http://www.addthis.com[/td] [/tr][/table]
First OFFICIAL HOT day and N's dont know how to act

WASHINGTON - D.C. Police have identified the woman killed Sunday afternoon in a shooting that also left three men injured.
Forty-two-year-old Monique Nalle was found dead at her home on Bryant Street in Washington.

The shooting took place inside a home on Bryant Street near the Washington Hospital Center.

The three men who were shot were taken taken to area hospitals. Police are not releasing their names because they are witnesses.

It was reported earlier Sunday that police were working two crime scenes, but officials say one of the men left the Bryant Street home. Police believe the victim was seeking help at a home located on Channing Street.

Police were called to investigate the shootings around 2:50 p.m. Sunday afternoon.

Lanier would not say whether the incident was a domestic dispute.

"The shootings of this nature that occur inside a home are very difficult for law enforcement to actually prevent," she says. "Unfortunately we've seen far too many of these cases around the country in the past couple of weeks. It's very disturbing."

The shooting comes just hours after the first phase of the All Hands on Deck 2009. Throughout certain periods of the year, D.C. Police increases the amount of patrols and provides an emphasis on community policing, focused law enforcement and community outreach in city neighborhoods.

(Copyright 2009 by WTOP and The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=1661042

I was at my boy's crib on North Cap & V when it happened, thought world war III was going down.
Boys still got whole LDP on lockdown

tired.gif

All hands on deck? I noticed a lot more cops where I live in Georgetown...looks like they were in the wrong part of town.

NORFOLK - Police in Norfolk are investigating a fatal shooting, a fatal stabbing and a death at a nursing home that was initially reported as a cardiac arrest but which was later deemed suspicious enough to be investigated as a homicide.

All three deaths occurred on Saturday morning. The suspect in one of the homicides is in custody, and the suspect in another has been identified and is being sought.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-now-three-homicides.a27,0,2409939.story

tired.gif

Here is a story about a shooting at Hampton this weekend..Via CNN

Hampton University shooting - CNN
WCBD

Hampton University shootingCNNBy Janet DiGiacomo (CNN) - The campus of Hampton University in Hampton, Virginia, was locked down for several hours Sundaymorning after a former student shot two people in a dormitory and then shot himself, university and police officials said.Video: 3 Injured in Shooting atVirginia University The Associated Press 3 Va. men hurt in shooting at Hampton University The Associated PressWTKR Your NewsChannel 3 - Washington Examiner -WSET - Philippine Starall 817 news articles

From what i heard, an 18yr old ex-Hampton student from NY parked off campus, followed a pizza delivery man into one of the dorms, shot the delievery man, adorm hall monitor, and then himself. All 3 survived though thankfully. No word on a motive....

it gets hot for one weekend and _ get reccless

its fin be a long summer (on the southside)

I can account to this weather..

Me and my dorm peoples was chillin in the front of my dorm, a dude and a driver was arguing about the street being too narrow for a car to pass by, dudestanding in the way exchanged words with the driver as he passes, driver speeds off, then stops again..dude that was in the way goes to his car and pulls outthe burner, we hear that click clack, we bounced in the dorm lobby asap..

no good.

Back
Top Bottom