Its inevitable...Black Republicans or Success?

BR beat > Success beat
Success lyrics>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BR lyrics but thats just me

If you listen to BR them dudes were talkin about 2 diff things on a surface level(Im sure some dude went ahead n deciphered the quintuple meanings n found aconnection) n the hook n beat drove that song it was 2 dope verses but Success was better them dudes went in even with NaS is lack of energy n flow n Ol ManJigga bitin lines from Eminem.

smokin.gif

^ He Does that at all his shows now.

BR though like dude said that $+!# is so epic just wish there was a 3rd verse of them going back and forth.

I personally liked Success better. the beat to BR was
pimp.gif
tho, but just 1verse from each had me wantin more.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

BR beat > Success beat

If you listen to BR them dudes were talkin about 2 diff things on a surface level(Im sure some dude went ahead n deciphered the quintuple meanings n found a connection) n the hook n beat drove that song it was 2 dope verses but Success was better them dudes went in even with NaS is lack of energy n flow n Ol Man Jigga bitin lines from Eminem.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
I hate how you always make points I agree with while somehowmanaging to irritate me at the same time.

Success.

That beat makes me want to put a deposit on a G4 and fly around the world ice grilling people.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

BR beat > Success beat

If you listen to BR them dudes were talkin about 2 diff things on a surface level(Im sure some dude went ahead n deciphered the quintuple meanings n found a connection) n the hook n beat drove that song it was 2 dope verses but Success was better them dudes went in even with NaS is lack of energy n flow n Ol Man Jigga bitin lines from Eminem.

smokin.gif

Minus the anti Jay bias, yeah...

Black Republican.

Success is hard to listen to.

was anyone else let down by both of these though? I mean a Jigga and Esco track should've been epic. I was expecting a whole lot more

Its What You Expected Aint It... You gotta take ya time make a _ mad like "_'s Usually Start Rappin After 4 Bars _ GO IN!!!!"

and Nah I wasn't let down at all... I feel as if they both are crazy! People just expected the 2nd set of the 10 Commandments through those bars.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Its What You Expected Aint It... You gotta take ya time make a _ mad like "_'s Usually Start Rappin After 4 Bars _ GO IN!!!!"

and Nah I wasn't let down at all... I feel as if they both are crazy! People just expected the 2nd set of the 10 Commandments through those bars.
laugh.gif

I mean cuz real talk I was JUST about to ask. Nevermind though.
laugh.gif
I will give Jay credit for the intro to BR though... he was right. A __ wasthinking...aye...my fam....RAP! Stop all that yappin n shhh

Success...

Jay's verses from Success > Any verse in Black Republican & Nas' verse in Success

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
When I first heard this I was sayin the same thing, like they was just playingwith our minds.

just wish there was a 3rd verse of them going back and forth.
Exactly. This song makes me so mad because it seems so short. Jay-Z is a butthole.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom