It's ironic that we have Cobra Commander

as our face and leader on NT. I got much love for the Administrators and Moderators on NT (no esskissing right here, they put in work.) But I just had a bottleof red wine,and I was wondering. What if MethodMan was a 14 year old kid genius, that loves the internet with his whole life, and you found out his realidentity? Would you respect him because of his age? Or would you try to meet him up like that Peterthe3rd (Dude with the Homer smoking a joint avatar, I forgothis Sn, but he's hostile always trying to meet up with people in New York and fighting them.
laugh.gif
I like him though, he's a character. He's just a little hostile.) andand beat him up? For me, age doesn't mean nothing, I learn something from my nieces and nephews all day. Would it affect you if you found out MethodMan wasa kid like SamTurner or TheHaterboxden?

I didn't see the Irony in your post....and I have seen Meth... he is actually 12. He is as Tall as Paul Bunyan and as strong as John Henry.

His Father is Xerxes

all he offers is

Earth and Water....

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I didn't see the Irony in your post....and I have seen Meth... he is actually 12. He is as Tall as Paul Bunyan and as strong as John Henry.

His Father is Xerxes

all he offers is

Earth and Water....
I had to make this thread, or else I couldn't go to sleep. I've seen you before NT veteran, good to see you post( no sarcasm.)

i noticed that too.. all it was was a pic of SF from alcatraz island
eyes.gif

it would be crazy if he was a 12 years old computer nerd....

but its no mystery, he aint..../thread?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

so if meth was 14, he would have been 4 when niketalk started
grin.gif
lol exactly wat i was thinking. i bet meth is reading this like;
smh.gif

look at this dumb $+$

Back
Top Bottom