It's nearly June... Where are the rest of the Silver Anniversary's?

So, we've seen the release of the Silver Anniversary 1,2,3,4,9, and 11... but where are the rest? There are 7 months left with a whole lot of Silver Anniversary edition Jordans left. What's the deal? Does anyone have the slighest idea?

they prolly not comin
tired.gif

I never heard for sure that they all were going to drop. I'm not sure that would be the best thing anyway.

I may be in the minority, but if they didn't release the rest of them, I'd be more than fine with that.

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

I may be in the minority, but if they didn't release the rest of them, I'd be more than fine with that.

nope i'm wit ya. matter fact i would have been fine if the ones that did drop didn't too.

I just want the V, but from a marketing point of view I can see them canceling the rest. This silver crap has been a total dud.

I thought I was the only one wondering this, kinda upset if they dont, because that means I started something that cant be finished and I hate that...[Kanye Shrug]... My grails are coming back so im good ill jus get 2 or three of those

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

I'd at least like to see pictures of the 5's - 8's in the silver anniversary cw's

there are multiple pics of all of them 

That doesn't mean they would come out looking like the ones from the pictures. The 1's and 2's that released are completely different than the ones from the pictures.
air-jordan-1-silver-anniversary.jpg
air-jordan-1-silver-anniversary-4.jpg
air-jordan-2-silver-anniversary.jpg
Air-Jordan-Silver-Anniversary-II-1.jpg

SenorDragon wrote:

Nope, you re not I'm wit that idea also.

Seems like they're done?

Obviously the II, III, IV, IX and XI in white for a SILVER anniversary made all the sense in the world to begin with. There was no real logic for the models picked anyways.

what's up with the aluminum foil-looking material on the 1's?
laugh.gif
they have the best packaging though

Back
Top Bottom