Its Official, BMW 760 and Audi A8 Are Going To Be Discontinued.

laugh.gif
:lol:lol

Originally Posted by YuraS718

That interior looks gorgeous.. I'm not feeling the exterior too much.. and that hood emblem looks hideous
Same. Interior has a couple of things I could do without, but overall is
pimp.gif
. The exterior though,
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Like someone said, they pretty muched jacked the LS design andsomehow made it look much worse IMO.

laugh.gif
at all the people sayin' "it's still a Hyundai."

Back when Toyota and Honda were first introduced, they were viewed the same way. Hyundai just stepped up their marketing, R&D, and logistics to make acomparable vehicle at a lower cost and use the lower pricing technique as a competitive advantage.

^^Lexus was the same way. One day it will happen. Hyundai is way better than it use to be already.

But I agree outside is not that great looking. I see a Maxima, s550, LS460 all in one. The inside is
pimp.gif
tho.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by boxer

it's still a hyundai...
exactly. no prestige behind the brand...

but maybe they are building it up...

i still wouldnt buy
You wouldnt buy it and the loyal benz, bimmer and lexus fans wouldnt buy it either.

They're target market will not accept them, they fail

Originally Posted by YuraS718

That interior looks gorgeous.. I'm not feeling the exterior too much.. and that hood emblem looks hideous

All of this.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

*In my best Funk Flex voice*:
760... YA FINISHED!

A8.... YA FINISHED!

S550... YOU GOT 1 MORE SUMMER!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't know why but I just play that in my head
roll.gif

The back seat is crazy nice on the Equus. Is that LEDs on the front headlights? [cough] Audi [/cough]
grin.gif

Another example of a thread that makes me question why NT doesn't impose an IQ test before they let people join...

Entire front of the car is terrible.

Inside is sick though.

But no one is gonna spend 60k just because the interior is sick.

Genesis sedan >>>>> Equus

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Another example of a thread that makes me question why NT doesn't impose an IQ test before they let people join...
The car is a waste of $60,000. There is no getting around this.

Back
Top Bottom