Its Official, BMW 760 and Audi A8 Are Going To Be Discontinued.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Its a complete and utter FAIL for Hyundai. They are the worst made import cars, Are they even imports?

you cant be serious.

If I had a car budget at 60k, hyundai would be the last place I would be looking....

It's just plain and simple.

I agree with jbeezie. An the car doesn't even lool that good. Idc how nice, I'd even buy a used lex, audi, mb before that brand new hyundai.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If I had a car budget at 60k, hyundai would be the last place I would be looking....

It's just plain and simple.
And some people think that someone with a car budget of $120K is going to go into a funky Hyundai dealership?
roll.gif

And what if their Equus needs some kind of warranty work, they might get a Hyundai Accent as a loaner, if anything.
sick.gif

Mercedes Benz showroom

2142647725_interior-sogn-arena-photo-by-jiri-havran.jpg

Hyundai Showroom
roll.gif

Showroom1.242103318_std.jpg

Not a SINGLE person shopping for an S-Class or 7-Series is going to even give this thing any consideration. You seriously think their sales numbers are goingto be affected by this car?

The people that buy 'big-bodies' are some of the most brand-conscious people in the world. They are, generally speaking, sheep; the only reason theycop is because that's what their neighbours have in their driveways. Have you ever looked around a parking garage in the financial district (probably notconsidering most of you are 15 years old still living off the parental teet)? There's a reason why 50% of the cars are BMW's or Mercedes'.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Bentley is still a Volkswagon and now so is Porsche.

Bottom line, if its a hot car, its a hot car. Dont let allow hype to control your opinion. I see so many people following the crowd and not enough individuals on NT nowadays.

Porsche will still remain an independent company as a part of the Volkswagen group, don't get it confused. The people that can afford high end luxury carswon't give Hyundai a chance, is it that hard to grasp? Even Lexus still takes a backseat to Mercedes and BMW, these cars are more about brand thanamenities. The Maybach had more amenities than the Phantom, guess what sold more?

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by inglewooood

hundai = caca

word to your spelling...
laugh.gif

anyways....hyundai still needs to put in work for at least 10 more years for me to even think about spending 20k on one of there cars... there is still moretrustworthy brands out there that i would rather spend my hard working money on... all companies take time to earn a good reputation, hyundai just isnt therefor me yet.. why would i drop 40k on a hyundai when i could spend it on a acura or lexus?

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Bottom line, if its a hot car, its a hot car. Dont let allow hype to control your opinion. I see so many people following the crowd and not enough individuals on NT nowadays.

Porsche will still remain an independent company as a part of the Volkswagen group, don't get it confused. The people that can afford high end luxury cars won't give Hyundai a chance, is it that hard to grasp? Even Lexus still takes a backseat to Mercedes and BMW, these cars are more about brand than amenities. The Maybach had more amenities than the Phantom, guess what sold more?
id drive a PASSAT over any Hyundai even the 60k one posted

hell id drive a jetta tdi, golf, CC

yea VW group>Hyundai

Hyundai sucks cause they're workers are under payed and thats gonna lead to reliability issues in the future. The brand itself has no racing heritage, orhistory thats worth talking about. But their cars are cheap for those reasons.

Porsche will still remain an independent company as a part of the Volkswagen group

Didn't Porsche already borrow the Toureg (sp?) frame for the Cayenne before the acquisition? They can say what they'd like to the press, but whatactually happens in the future when they want to cut costs can't be determined.
im still taking any other benz/bmw/audi base model over that though

Still not an exactly fair comparison--or perhaps just not a reasonable statement. You just said you'd take the less expensive vehicle in that scenario. Andin the case of all the ballers saying they'd just scoop an S550 or two instead of the Equus, you're not in the right market segment either.

The Equus isn't (or shouldn't be) aimed at the 3-series customer, or the S550 customer. It shouldn't be marketed for the model-based customer.It's for the price-based customer. In that price range, there is nothing comparable to it. All the cars that compare toit in size/luxuries cost $20-30k more. All the cars that compare to it in price are level below it in size/luxury (Equus is competitive with the 7-series,while it costs about the price of a 5-series, etc.).

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Porsche will still remain an independent company as a part of the Volkswagen group, don't get it confused. The people that can afford high end luxury cars won't give Hyundai a chance, is it that hard to grasp? Even Lexus still takes a backseat to Mercedes and BMW, these cars are more about brand than amenities. The Maybach had more amenities than the Phantom, guess what sold more?
id drive a PASSAT over any Hyundai even the 60k one posted

hell id drive a jetta tdi, golf, CC

yea VW group>Hyundai
speaking of..thats what id drive > PASSAT
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Every Car thread you make is dumb as hell...
laugh.gif

And every car thread you make is about the same garbage car
roll.gif

All of my Car threads are great, Thanks....

For you to impose that this garbage Hyundai is gonna be the reason why BMW and Audi scrap their Flagship cars is probably the most ******ed automotive relatedstatement EVER....

...You drive an Infiniti...So you, off ALL people, should know that Asians always come up short (no pun) when it comes to "luxury" cars

Watching Hollakid and KayCurrency is like Steven A Smith talking to... anything. No matter what you know for sure an arguments coming
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom