Its official...Buck is on his own

i really hope this aint true.... if he signs to cash money im really not gonna listen to his new +#%...

Flash Uno- what? and he signs with g-unit, you will?!? so you won't listen to someone's music just because they're signed to some label?

yeah, that's a ******ed point of view. i'm no buck fan at all but you judge one on their music, not their label.
smh.gif
tired.gif

...and they already said he's not going to cash money
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

aftermath is another graveyard...let him do him then...

really?

g-unit is the graveyard... shady is the graveyard....

aftermath... not so much...

sometimes the label one's signed to determines the music u hear...

true...but he judgin the music already and he ain't even hear it yet..

and as for aftermath, they released one album last year being Curtis. one album in '06 which was Busta's. both platinum yeah, but what about theothers?

Eve had singles and what happened to her album?
nerd.gif

where's Stat Quo album? and Bishop Lamont? not that i care though...

buck gotta realize that he got his first big chance with the unit, he gonna drop the unit and go to cash money where he wouldn't of never dropped... so 50is the one who made buck's career possible, as for banks and yayo..... its still cashville records all day but im not feelin him goin to cash money....thats just my opinion.

Did some of y'all even listen to the interview? He has his own record label through Sony...Why wouldn't he just sign himself as an artist on HIS OWNLABEL? He's not signing with Cash Money

I love me some Young Buck, I just hope he doesn't get shelved. Does he have another GG coming out?

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

they're all pretty much the same thing

word, besides Busta (who did it by himself really), who else came out on Aftermath? Truth Hurts?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

I'd disagree. Out of the three, I'd consider Aftermath to be the biggest graveyard. G-Unit records not too far behind. The last artists to drop onAM since 2001 have been 50, Busta, Eminem, and the Game. Other than those (of which I wouldn't necessarily include 50/Em as they have a larger role intheir own projects) was Truth Hurts. How many artists have had material but never released? Rakim, Hittman, Joe Beast, Raekwon, Eve, and what happened withJoell Ortiz? Atleast on Shady/G-Unit you have a chance of releasing something (unless you're M.O.P. of course... how many tracks have they put out?).

Back
Top Bottom