IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
u already know Nike gonna F it up somehow. I wouldnt get to excited. Super small air unit or diff color who knows. I need pics before i even start to get hypedabout this info. We got a long wait. I'll have some spacejams sooner than these and some red/white XII's. Damn thats a minute from now......like 8-9months....wow. If like OG's at all.....copped........again.

^^^ now swerv, u know u gonna cop at least 1 pair. u got ur new found foam love ;P
ive been selling off mine just because... if they mess them up them mess them up. i aint buying unless i get em on the 50%
pimp.gif

besides the crappy blue and tan colorways, nike has been pretty consistent on the duncan maxes.

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ now swerv, u know u gonna cop at least 1 pair. u got ur new found foam love ;P
ive been selling off mine just because... if they mess them up them mess them up. i aint buying unless i get em on the 50%
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
.......u funny bigj505.......u already know i been foamed out since1997-98 back when dudes said your foams would fall apart if u wore em in the rain. I was mobbin down the street with plastic bags on my feet covering my Pearlsin the 11th grade. Ahhh those were the days. No exclusive BS

lol u know i gotta give u a hard time swerv. im prolly gonna pass cause they so clunky. i would rock only in the winter as my boots lol

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

these r nice... will mos def consider if i dont get them Silver 1/2 Cents!
lol forget the 1/2 cents..if these drop in the silver colorway..lol

never had a pair but from the look of em (back in the day n now) they look like they weigh 10 lbs per shoe

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

besides the crappy blue and tan colorways, nike has been pretty consistent on the duncan maxes.

I thought the all blues were hot when I bought em. Just never wore em. I cant see myself wearin em being a little older now

Quick question... did the Nike Total Air Foamposite Max ever have a Zoom Air Unit in the forefoot??

nerd.gif

sorry about the grave digging

definite must cop if they dropping in og colorway gotta get two pairs re sell will be crazy in the long run just osld the retros happy the og are dropping

Originally Posted by hassan16

Quick question... did the Nike Total Air Foamposite Max ever have a Zoom Air Unit in the forefoot??

nerd.gif

sorry about the grave digging

well did they?

When these re-released a 3 or so years ago, went as low as $100 or less (in many colors). Wanted some but couldn't find on sale. Like them but justcan't wrap my head around the idea of paying damn near $200+ for kicks.

to answer my question I did some research on the World Wide Web and though I am still unsure, I'm gonna go ahead and say the Nike Total Air Foamposite Maxdid not utilize Zoom Air technology.

I think the shoe only used Max Air technology and Foamposite technology. I thought it would be cool if they used Max Air, Zoom Air, and Foam in the same shoebut I guess they don't.

Is there ANY shoe that uses all 3 technologies in the same shoe? (Max Air, Zoom Air, & Foamposite technology?) If there is such a shoe then they are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hassan16

to answer my question I did some research on the World Wide Web and though I am still unsure, I'm gonna go ahead and say the Nike Total Air Foamposite Max did not utilize Zoom Air technology.

I think the shoe only used Max Air technology and Foamposite technology. I thought it would be cool if they used Max Air, Zoom Air, and Foam in the same shoe but I guess they don't.

Is there ANY shoe that uses all 3 technologies in the same shoe? (Max Air, Zoom Air, & Foamposite technology?) If there is such a shoe then they are
pimp.gif
The bubble on the heel of the sole reads TL air. These are the all blacks with silver emblem. I'll check the others when i get home.

had the og's and them joints were heavy as heck...i might buy if they aren't as heavy as the og

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom