.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I dont see why they wouldnt use smaller stones and have them set closer together on the smaller detailed areas.

...but more to the point... i dont see why anyone would get an iced out scrooge mcduck in the first place.

ps - Whats this talk of a 9 pointed star, am i missing something? cause i only see 6 points.

9 = Upside down 6...subtle way of dissin the 6.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Im really suprised no one has done the black chain black stones join yet before now.........Back in the day I had one but sold it and I remember making one for a guy used silver and black rhd with black cz's........we also did one with black ceramic.....thing was sick
We did that in 03'....... No CZ's of course....

INGLEWOOD'S FINEST. DAMANI:

INGLEWOOD PIECE

BACK

Look out for Western Union and that solo project... My fam's swag is krazy.....

If he's gonna come out with a piece repping the town then he should've had "City Of Champions" in there

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

DIZ GIBRAN
Don't know much about him except hes a rapper from L.A. hangs with Pac Div and i think he has something to do with Diamond Co.
I'm pretty sure Dom.K knows....

Hieroglyphics!! I'm feeling this concept and execution. Very nice setup...

pimp.gif
The Ignorance is Astounding.

Originally Posted by ididit4theluv

got a grip of stuff for later on.......

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Don't post them all at once, save some %@#% to keep thethread fresh.
laugh.gif

went ahead and rhodium plated my rose gold set. looks way nicer. and put a rotable diamond bezel on the sub

Im lookin to buy some new watches and sell some of my hiphop jewelry type stuff(gonna be listing a 141 gram 14k white gold 9 row tennis braceletanyday)....Now that Im gettin older and about to get married I dont really even get a chance to rock anything other then my watches since I have to wear asuit and tie everyday....Ive got a SS rolex datejust and a 18k yellow gold datejust and a 34ct fully iced with tennis bracelet super avenger, but Im looking toexpand my watch game something serious with a few more. I wanna get a few more flashy watches and a few more timepiece type watches. Probably no more Rolexesor Breitlings....

How well do Curtis and Co. watches hold their values?I know theyre relatively new on the scene but seem to be getting big. Im lookin at buying somethinglike this, i like them caus the faces are huge and the design is different and the movt isnt quartz. I can get this used for about half of retail, so Imthinkin of this as one of the options....
88c5_1.JPG

I know jacobs are goin out of style kind of, but the prices have come down tremendously, this joint used to retail at 100k, the lowest you could find a usedone for was 50k, now u can cop at 20k and change, Ive always been a fan of this one, never liked the globe one that much. I think its too similar to my SA inthat its an all white iced out 47M watch though...
j2-1.jpg

I was thinkin of gettin one of Bens iced Casio joints as well as something different, but I dunno, Im thinkin Im gonna go wtih the Curtis and 2 more otherwatches that are all in the 5g each range instead of gettin a jacob. What are some other choices to consider? Im a huge fan of iced watches, but wanna getmore into other types as well, so School me on Panerai, AP and other brands...

Back
Top Bottom