.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

eek.gif
who does this belong to??

It was made by IceeFresh and I think its being sold right now at there shop.

That safe is crispy... what if u had like the TITANIC Diamond inside of it, and someone snatached ur chain.... sol

it would belong to me and my cousin until we find a nice home for it...
it broke a lotta eyeballs last weekend.

btw, it's fully flooded as you can see and heavy too

working handle, spinning combo lock, thick bail, detailed working hinges... WOW

$55k? i would've thought 100k.

and i saw nelly in the new rick ross video with his g-shock.

Only 50 stacks? Is that an Icee Fresh special price? Cause i'm sure most jewelers would hit you over the head for at least a 100 for something that. Thatpiece is too clean.

I can see some cats tryin' to out-do this, makin' the piece bigger and wacker at the same time w/ cz's in the inside.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Only 50 stacks? Is that an Icee Fresh special price? Cause i'm sure most jewelers would hit you over the head for at least a 100 for something that. That
piece is too clean.

I can see some cats tryin' to out-do this, makin' the piece bigger and wacker at the same time w/ cz's in the inside.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
i can see dudes wearing full sized iced out lockers soon

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Only 50 stacks? Is that an Icee Fresh special price? Cause i'm sure most jewelers would hit you over the head for at least a 100 for something that. That piece is too clean.

smh.gif

Yeah I mean I thought Icee Fresh was known for the high prices but a lot better quality than the competition. Based off that price it would lead me 2believe otherwise.

I don't know what else to say specs wise.... there is a lot of labor of course.
no the combination doesn't work on there. the handle/lever does work though.
you pull it down to the left side and it opens, opposite to close it.

the loose diamonds inside DO NOT come with that price tag obviously. I don't want to give you an exact height and width and depth, but it's perfectsized.
its about 270 grams 14k gold and yes we want over $50,000 it, but if you got cold cash, then we can make a deal.
that is without the chain. it's just over 40 carats total diamond weight. all VS diamonds. H/I color

this isn't the craziest piece we've done. but we have made a lot since the year started. actually since Jonas's head piece, we've made somecrazy joints.

our prices aren't really that high. there's just a lot of jewelers down south that have made pieces for very cheap and thats what you get, a cheappiece.
I'll go toe to toe with anyone out there with or without a cnc machine and our turnaround time is faster too then almost all of the competition.

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by MoneyStackz

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by LUIS BALLER 88

The detail is crazy on the safe. It even open up

l_5e41c42e6f047f09a89e80509f06f143.jpg

l_ec082febb9897bf0c9e9527b60efa2ca.jpg

l_88bdb69bda3f584fccf017ac3567278e.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
That takes the cakes for the best pendant IMO

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
who does this belong to??
eek.gif

COTDAMN!!!

smh.gif
smh.gif
You guys even got the notches on the dial. Korean craftsmanship ftw
pimp.gif

I'm trying to figure out how _'s struggling , can barely pay for school trynna get pieces ...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

[nas] you ? what ? [/nas]

Back
Top Bottom