.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by EatMyDonut

hey ben how much do those 2 crosses run for in this picture the cluster one and the channel set one

IF_SMALLCOLLECTION1.jpg

Yea i want to know how much the smaller cross with chain is gonna run, that thing is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hey mateen u notice on the tips of that small cross, the gold seems to be uneven? I am sure it is because it is channel set and u have to push the gold overthe diamonds to get them in place,

I got a yellow gold cross channel set similar style and my gold is uneven on the tips like that too and a touch wavy, I used VS/VVS diamonds on it too so i waskinda disappointed how some gold covered diamond and was a touch wavy when looking upclose but thats how its got to be i guess when you do channel set piecesonly noticeable from upclose though

I got a bead set white gold diamond cross too vs/vvs but i dont see the wavyness problem on that one because it is bead set not channel set

I didn't think his G Shock was too bad until I realized that a majority of the stones are inconsistent in color and the setting is.... off. I could seethis being a prized possession for someone who isn't too informed on jewelry. I'm also pretty sure that if someone was walkin' Melrose with thatjoint on they would still get looks and compliments on it.

LOL u already know jdang slangin those 4 dumb cheap, $3000 sounds pretty good, u got 1 there, a real sleeper!

I don't know why anyone would get a G shock at this point. that's like buying 4 pairs of Prada A cups............ NOW
and the fact that Bow Wow is claiming them doesn't help.

for someone that sells watches Lax, somehow you always manage to be late.

Originally Posted by vintagefits

I don't know why anyone would get a G shock at this point. that's like buying 4 pairs of Prada A cups............ NOW

Word, there needs to be a new trend.... Hmmm... I know, how about iced out tongue sleeves?? That !!%* would kill the roof of your mouth, eghk!!

Originally Posted by vintagefits

What's wrong with A cups? I still think they're dope.

Well... I do feel you on that. They hit the hood harder then the snowman tees, real talk
laugh.gif

the cluster cross isn't really reachable for most....

but the channel set IF cross is VERY cheap with the chain.

^^ Ben how much for the channel set cross,

Also are the tips of the cross a little uneven due to the pushing of the gold over the diamonds? i experience that with my channel set cross too and it looksthe same in those pics u posted

I was walking on Canal looking at some jewelry spots and I saw this one cat who use to skate for DVS with a black diamond stud chain.

He went on tour with P. Rod and dude is all tatted up. Don't know his name though...

Back
Top Bottom