Its over for wayne........(Pusha Subliminals)

Without a doubt Pusha>>>Wayne

BUT, in my mind he's got no room to criticize anyone for being one dimensional with all the rappin' about Coke he does...

little wayne is wack point blank simple and plain... i don tcare about swag or if he frrrucking BABY.... he's wack.. this dude been in the game for over adecade and change and he now got a buzz recently cuz he's drugged up in the studio.. WHO SIGNS OFF ON THIS ???? WHO ????
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

yo

that line "im the best since he died, and he lied" was directed towards wayne right? mad late i know.

Nah nothing to do with wayne, its about Big an Jay

i like both artists , but as the dude said earlier, pusha is just as 1 dimensional as wayne - i've heard wayne destroy tracks

1. F tha world
2. loud pipes
3. youngin blues
4. tha whole carter 1 and
5. select tracks from carter 2

To say wayne is wack is well wack ... Is he the greatest or best NO...but i've heard Pusha say he's the best as well, and he aint the best either so tocriticize wayne for that is hypocritical

I dont even respect the so called beef, when wayne was on their first album, and gave them a solid verse...and to tell you the truth one of their best songswas with Baby - what happened to that boy

I still have no clue why there's beef in this instance when pharrell is the one who started the whole big bape movement not the clipse if anything waynecopied pharrell

^ and im guessing Jay never responded or said anything about that right?
There would have been no need to...it wasnt a diss. He's just saying Jay lied about retiring.

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
wayne kissed another man in the mouth and didnt lose his fans, a few bars wont do a thing to him
That's because most of Wayne's male fans would kiss him on the mouth if they got the chance.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yo i been seein this subliminal thing wit them go on for a while, if someone wouldnt mind takin out the time out to put pmighty d on how thiswhole thing started that would be fantastic
happy.gif

Alot of yall misinterpriting what I meant,

Of course no one is going to end no one else's career.....

50 technically aint even end Ja's ( he still eating off rap)

But im saying tho, when your an emcee of the cailiber these 2 are, rapping becomes your job, therefore you SHOULD become competive at your craft, your incompetition with others, Look at Jay and Nas and all of the friendly competition they have had, Jada & Beans, 50 and Game, etc......

to me Wayne aint never had that competiveness, he just came out, not battletested at all, claiming he the one, when in fact he aint never been to war...

And I agree about dood talkin bout rappers and the 3 C's and all that, but c'mon mcee's been rappin bout cars and money since the rappers delightdays homie, +$!# aint changed excecpt the glorification of it, some people look at it as motivation others look at it as showing off/stuntin (its all on howyour built/what cloth your torn from) The drug element was thrown in a long time ago, Just because ever rapper aint on that Joe Budden crying my heart out onevery single track out steez, doesnt mean there one dimensional tho, It just means a rapper like Joe's dimensions go deeper than a waynes....or aPusha's, but thats by choice, they targeting a certain demographic....

But Wayne and Pusha are in the same category, they rap about the same things, same style...

Pusha IMO is just way better at it....I know he feels the same way, thus the subliminals and competitiveness in pusha lyrics, if someone make a claim you dontagree with your gonna voice your opinion and let the people decide.

the only thing 50 did was turn the fans against him, trust me his career aint dead, people just following 50 like sheep.

and those 4 people will say no just beacuse of the highly popular beef with 50, probably never really giving Ja's catalog a thourugh listen.....therforetheir opinion shouldnt count.

the only thing 50 did was turn the fans against him, trust me his career aint dead, people just following 50 like sheep
Now I always didn't like Ja Rule's music but tell me how if ppl are following Curtis like sheep and the fans have been turned against Jahow his career is not over? That whole post is an oxymoron. Dude career for the most part is over yea he eatin off a lil this n that but he'll never reachthe fame he once had n where he at now is much lower than where he would be if he just fell off n ran his course.

smokin.gif

the meer fact that Ja is still being discussed, putting out albums, has songs on the radio, and music videos on tv, still in magazines, stil being interviewed,supports my calim that is career isnt over

now is he relevant in todays rap game? No.

relevance and having a career ended are 2 different things. often mistaken

Yall gotta understand that nothing Pusha does will matter for the simple fact that Wayne has built his fanbase to a whole new level. White people love him
laugh.gif
. I see lil middle school girls singing his songs right along with Hannah Montana these days. And he's got the druggie fanbase locked down. He'llgo plat on the Carter 3 without trying.

Lil Wayne looks like a Muppet & his lyrics r getting wacker & wacker.
I'm so sick of hearin that dudes voice at this point.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

wayne kissed another man in the mouth and didnt lose his fans, a few bars wont do a thing to him
That's because most of Wayne's male fans would kiss him on the mouth if they got the chance.

word, he's got a almost bulletproof status...even 50 baitin wayne ain't work.......

for real for real, wayne isn't going to respond... its just like Pusha said, he's not aggressive enough.

and as far as the whole why would he when you're the best you take on all competitors/ beat the best... not saying Push is the best, but in this generationhe is in the top echelon of artist (in my personal top 3 along with Lu and Joey)

As disrespectful as Gillie was I can somewhat understand him not responding because its not like Gillie had national/ wide audience, so basically itwould've to a lose lose for him. If he od's he loses cause he directing attention to somebody who otherwise would go unnoticed. and if he loses... Butfor you to just blatantly ignore _s in the light taking shots at you it says something about you, No other top tier artist has ever done that. Goin back to LLand KMD to KRS and Shan... Even tho B.I.G never came out and said his name, you could tell certain verses/lines were directed at Pac. Jay and Fif, Prodigy etc.Esco with Jay, Mega, Prodigy, Nature, Cam etc.

So while it is highly unlikely that they will affect his sales/fan base they can affect the way his peers/ and others in the industry look at him

When wayne album comes out and we all know its going to be trash. YALL know people going to say the BEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

^ and im guessing Jay never responded or said anything about that right?
There would have been no need to...it wasnt a diss. He's just saying Jay lied about retiring.

ahh...thanks for clearing that up for me. i was always under the impression he meant that Jay lied about being the best.

He came correct with that line, but he isn't ending Wayne's career, let alone selling albums.

to me Wayne aint never had that competiveness, he just came out, not battletested at all, claiming he the one, when in fact he aint never been to war...
he did go back n forth with subliminals with Juvenile,B.G., and T.I....

and I cant respect Pusha/Clipse for going as Wayne and Baby when before they was like "we got no beef with wayne,thats all Gillie" then turn aroundand start slick dissin when Wayne never really did nothin to them..i kno he said "F Clipse" but that was AFTER Clipse started dissin in interviews..

they gon turn the whole city of N.O. against them and thats a shame cuz we was one of the cities that supported them the most..they done songs with Baby ANDMaster P-P put Pusha on a song when his name was still Terror,gotthem their first nationwide exposure..not to mention Baby breakin bread with them,flyin themway out here and GIVING them a hood pass in the 'nolia..NOBODY from outta town has ever gotten a hood pass besides Jada...

i dont respect people that burn bridges and bite hands that they fed off...

but on the other hand,
eyes.gif
@ me for defending Lil Wayne..

G... this all spawned from Lil Waynes complex article... they weren't speakin on Wayne before that article . So in an essence, this is all his fault

Back
Top Bottom