Its over for wayne........(Pusha Subliminals)

Nah man....Joey as in Joe Budden.....

And I don't buy the thinking that Pusha was just saying that just so people would know who was talking about.....
I thought it was Buddens at first but then I figure he was talking bout fat joe cuz he has been making music with him lately. Iether way, it stillstands to me as$%+$$@#+!. I know people on this board think buddens is nice, but i don't see the hype in him iether. He not wack, but doesnt impress me. Istill say wayne can't flow. When you talk flow, u talking about artist like BIG, AZ...and many others..cats who rhymes and voice own beats or createpatterns in acapella. Wayne on the other hand is all over the place when he rhymes. He sucks. He just running his mouth and making mad mixtapes so this waycats think he nice and its seems to be working.

I dont hate the dude. I even listen to him sometimes(I find his music amusing). All his crazy antics and yelling. One minute he singing, next crying and thenpausing and rapping abrupt like he about to spit some knowledge. I truly find it funny, freestyles like: "i can say don't ryhme and its gonnarhyme"

Back
Top Bottom