It's over: NBA Elite 11 Officially Cancelled.

I think the dude who posted the Jesus Bynum video on Youtube had probably 90% to do with this

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

I think the dude who posted the Jesus Bynum video on Youtube had probably 90% to do with this
laugh.gif
yeah

90%? More like 99%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Video is nearing a million.

I know for a damn fact, if Elite didn't get this much backlash, they would've released it.

90%? More like 99%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Video is nearing a million.

I know for a damn fact, if Elite didn't get this much backlash, they would've released it.

I still remember the first time I saw this and couldn't stop
roll.gif
roll.gif
He just sittin there like Jeeeezus!
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sad. I used to debate for Live (being better than 2K), until about Live 2006. I'll never forget getting it for Christmas from 1998-2005. Oh well.

2K All Day!
laugh.gif

Sad. I used to debate for Live (being better than 2K), until about Live 2006. I'll never forget getting it for Christmas from 1998-2005. Oh well.

2K All Day!
laugh.gif

I don't think Elite was exactly cancelled. According to the OP post, development for the game is just being moved to a different studio.

I don't think Elite was exactly cancelled. According to the OP post, development for the game is just being moved to a different studio.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*#%@ still gets me
I cant say im surprised by this tho....

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*#%@ still gets me
I cant say im surprised by this tho....