It's Saturday Night...why you home NT?

A group of us were going to go out to celebrate my boys 22nd birthday; have dinner, and bonfire at a beach but dude woke up mad sick so everything gotcanceled
smh.gif

I even cleaned my truck and had the firewood ready

I also took my CPR class today which was 10 hours long and would rather stay home tonight and relax
laugh.gif

what you guys up to tonight? why you staying in? BTW I'm tired of this bay area weather, I hope we get a cold, long winter!

Tired from work. Sitting here transferring all my music to my laptop, applying for jobs online.

You ask me why im home on a Saturday night? Because I have me a bad chick like that dudes avy^^^

devil.gif

I just suck at life right now, im trying to get on my feet though but its taking longer than i thought

hung out with some NTrs earlier at a lil summit, got back in the crib and its raining like *$%$. some of my friends are at a club partying in another part ofthe city but i dont feel like driving over there

gonna burn a few n play 360...

Only nine here on the west coast. Things don't usual start with my peoples until about eleven so I'm just waiting.

i was in the car on my way to a party...

its raining and i noticed no cars were driving by...made me nervous for some reason so i took it as a sign to stay my $%% at home...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i was in the car on my way to a party...

its raining and i noticed no cars were driving by...made me nervous for some reason so i took it as a sign to stay my $%% at home...
WTH?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Because it's early still. I'm gonna do some p90x and then head out to a party of kickback with a few peeps.

None of my friends are doing anything, not much to do alone and shorty just got back from DC so she's sleep

in austin texas. dont know anyone yet.
gonna burn a few and pretend i was in cali in a grimey party with a swisher in my hand doing my dougie

west coast out here its 9 all my friends aren't doin anything tonight so i'ma just stay home. was suppsoed to do somethin with my co-worker but shenever hit me back up about it which is fine with me i get to save money
pimp.gif
if i had any in the first place
laugh.gif

i love these threads cause it reminds me i'm not the only loser stayin at home on a saturday night
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom