It's snowing in Toronto right now...

Yes, it's April 5th and it's snowing outside right now. any other NTers experiencing snowfall in their region at this point of the year?

Yes, it's April 5th and it's snowing outside right now. any other NTers experiencing snowfall in their region at this point of the year?

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Where exactly are you? I'm looking out the window and there is no snow... and it's + 4 outside.

Where exactly are you? I'm looking out the window and there is no snow... and it's + 4 outside.

Originally Posted by Freeze

snowed in michigan earlier today
guess i gotta stay insided and smoke marijuana all day
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

downtown... it stopped now, but earlier there was decent snowfall. happened 2 nights ago too smh

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

downtown... it stopped now, but earlier there was decent snowfall. happened 2 nights ago too smh

Yeah... where are you in Toronto? Cause I'm in the northern part of Toronto and there's no snow here...

Yeah... where are you in Toronto? Cause I'm in the northern part of Toronto and there's no snow here...

Back
Top Bottom