it's time for the annual new college football uni thread

Word, found this

Tallahassee, Fla. -- Florida State's football and marketing and promotions office announced Tuesday that the Seminoles will wear an all-white uniform at home for the first time in school history against South Florida on September 26. The Seminoles will wear their normal road jersey and pair it with seldom worn white game pants.

"We know the idea of the team and everyone in the stands wearing white will create a lot of excitement," said FSU Director of Marketing Jason Dennard. "The players always like to change things up a bit so it should be fun for both our team and USF who will be wearing their home jerseys."

Heres some other pics:

rix_chris.jpg

1420255_d86a9a191b.jpg

And we're going all whites, and possibly a throwback this year, because they are doing away w/ the all blacks
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

88227836738.jpg

SMH.

I have to agree with you. I was in Salem yesterday and saw some guy at Home Depot wearing that on a sweatshirt and did a double take. The feathers justdon't fit. That "O" would look sick by its self as would the jerseys minus the feathers. Still reminds me of an indian headdress....

Would it be rude of me to ask what the 0 stands for on that shirt?

I don't wanna be rude........

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

And we're going all whites, and possibly a throwback this year, because they are doing away w/ the all blacks
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

407042.jpg

Unconquered FSU blacks are probably my favorite jersey. WHY?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by dreClark

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

407042.jpg

Those jerseys look very green to me, they always have. I always get a little confused when I see them referred to as all blacks.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Bad luck.

Only team we beat in it was Duke.

But hell, we only played in them for 3-4 yrs
ohwell.gif

Them #@#!# are crack too
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Those jerseys look very green to me, they always have. I always get a little confused when I see them referred to as all blacks.
That's because that's the PS'ed version. That's not real. They don't look green at all in reality. Peep:

610x.jpg

Because thats the version that was passed around the internet before the actual jerseys came out. That picture is from when it was announced and somebody justphotoshopped it to give an idea of what it would look like.

Back
Top Bottom