ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Anything Above&Beyond is solid. Their weekly Trance Around The World podcast is a solid two hours of fresh trance hits every week.

For now, though, one of my favorite songs of all time:

Will come back and check out all the music when I get back in later but can anybody recommend anything in the mold of Adventure Club?

My favorite songs are Youth and Crave You.

Will come back and check out all the music when I get back in later but can anybody recommend anything in the mold of Adventure Club?
My favorite songs are Youth and Crave You.

Adventure Club is from the Bay right? I'm sure already know Flux Pavilion but if not you'd like his stuff. Nero should suit what you're looking for too.

Caspa has to be hands down my favorite dubstep artist, not really similar to that stuff though.

Hey everybody! Threw this together with some friends of mine last week. All live! Let me know what you think. (I'm on the left, wearnig black/white AM03's, Andrew is in the middle. His band Milo Greene just rocked on David Letterman last night.)

Adventure Club is from the Bay right? I'm sure already know Flux Pavilion but if not you'd like his stuff. Nero should suit what you're looking for too.
Caspa has to be hands down my favorite dubstep artist, not really similar to that stuff though.

Good looks I've never heard of any of those artist but I'm gonna check them out.

I thought I read somewhere that Adventure Club was from Canada but idk.

has anyone been listening to tomorrowland stream.

**** is amazing. I def want to go next year. check it out its still going.

I have a question though I'm trying to ID a song and it even has lyrics but google has failed me. It played at tomorrow land yesterday. I even marked it as castle stage around 2:30 pm but still cant find it.

lyrics not 100% accurate but "so she tells me she waits 6 months before i have sex with a guy. And i respect that. Okay well see you in six months. Do I just email you or how does this usually work? ..... *then music* "

Can't get enough of this mashup: 

Nicky Romero Toulhouse x Nero Crush on You:

John Dahlback- Don't Weigh Me Down:

Saw these dudes play at Santos Party House last night... They torched it:

Project 46 ft. Andrew Allen- Reaons:

Can anyone recommend some good house music? I'm new to the genre and I always go exploring and find some dope stuff when I get high but
I can't ever remember who the artist is. To give you a little about what i'm looking for I really like SBTRKT, Sampha, Made in heights. Hopefully i'm
in the right thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom