ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

^Yup yup can't wait for the new album. Heard about it in like December. Can't wait

Also what's the best way to get all the old trance/techno songs of the early 00's and 90's? Like ATC, darude, Alice deejay, Ian van Dahl. Etc. the big names you know? Is there a big compilation mix CD out there or am I stuck DLing all of them individually?

Also what's the best way to get all the old trance/techno songs of the early 00's and 90's? Like ATC, darude, Alice deejay, Ian van Dahl. Etc. the big names you know? Is there a big compilation mix CD out there or am I stuck DLing all of them individually?
I'll send you a HQ rip of this album if you wanna PM me your address
smile.gif
This is the only hardcopy compilation that I own

Trance Party vol 2 (2002)
[table][tr][td]1. Heaven - DJ Sammy & Yanou (featuring Do)[/td][/tr][tr][td]2. Something - Lasgo[/td][/tr][tr][td]3. Resurection - PPK[/td][/tr][tr][td]4. I See Right Through To You - DJ Encore (featuring Engelina)[/td][/tr][tr][td]5. Tremble - Marc Et Claude[/td][/tr][tr][td]6. Light A Rainbow - Tukan[/td][/tr][tr][td]7. Feel The Beat - Darude[/td][/tr][tr][td]8. The Sound Of Goodbye - Perpetuous Dreamer[/td][/tr][tr][td]9. Blinded - Hannah[/td][/tr][tr][td]10. In My Dreams - Noemi[/td][/tr][tr][td]11. Obscura - Out of Grace[/td][/tr][tr][td]12. Damaged - Plummet[/td][/tr][tr][td]13. Is This Love - Terra Skye[/td][/tr][tr][td]14. 4 O'clock (In The Morning) - Lazard[/td][/tr][tr][td]15. Will I? - Ian Van Dahl[/td][/tr][tr][td]16. Forever - Dee Dee[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Any idea when SHM will be over at barclays? I know the raves I been to usually end 3-6am idk about this though

It's not an all-night rave. It's more of a concert, so midnight, maybe? Highly doubt it goes later than 1 am. Depends on how long the openers go (and who they are).

^Yup yup can't wait for the new album. Heard about it in like December. Can't wait

Check out the Gatecrasher and Godskitchen classic trance compilations. There's a lot to digest there.

Any idea when SHM will be over at barclays? I know the raves I been to usually end 3-6am idk about this though

It's not an all-night rave. It's more of a concert, so midnight, maybe? Highly doubt it goes later than 1 am. Depends on how long the openers go (and who they are).

For our SF show they ended at midnight, maybe a little before. I think it was 16+, so that might've been a factor.

Last edited:
For our SF show they ended at midnight, maybe a little before. I think it was 16+, so that might've been a factor.

That's probably the main reason, but arenas may also have self-imposed curfews (regardless of the crowd).

yup at SF it was a concert more or less, 16+ jailbait everywhere and AN21 had a 2 hour set and SHM did the rest until midnight? its all a haze now

yup at SF it was a concert more or less, 16+ jailbait everywhere and AN21 had a 2 hour set and SHM did the rest until midnight? its all a haze now

We had no_id smh .. wish we coulda had an21 or otto knows.

but srs on the jailbait. traps :nerd:

sick.gif
@ it being in joliet. i got a free place to stay in chicago but that's a treck.
your going bro!? hell yeah.

...btw yall are some lazy mother!##*$^!# lol. Chi -> Joliet isnt even an hour away, or pop some headphones & take the METRA out to Joliet if you dont wanna drive. EDC ending at 4am >>>

i might be going. idk yet. :lol: i know about the metra that might have to do unless we camp it. me and my boy are trying to figure it out.

Whos going to SHM today at MSG or next 3 days at Barclays? Looking for a single ticket for tonight for myself, if not then I will go one of the next 3 nights with some people.

Whos going to SHM today at MSG or next 3 days at Barclays? Looking for a single ticket for tonight for myself, if not then I will go one of the next 3 nights with some people.

Why would you wanna go solo tonight? Just wait it out to go with some of your friends.

Anyone listen to deep house? I'm not really into this new american edm scene. I've been searching youtube but I can't find any particular artists that I like. Any help?

Back
Top Bottom