I've been experiencing chronic nosebleeds, is this normal?

Ever since the weather cranked up the heat, I've been getting a ton of nosebleeds although I don't know if it is the weather exactly. Like I'd be eating lunch and suddenly notice a speckle of velvety liquid on my lasagna. I woke up this morning and my nose/mouth/cheek surfaces were covered by a thin maroon layer of blood. Let's just say I had to buy a new pillow. I would be playing some sports such as badminton and notice drops of blood on the court, then find my face covered in it. The problem is, I never realize it happening; it always seem like mucus or something, so I don't notice it initially... Does anyone else experience this or has? I'm a little scared because I've always been prone to nosebleeds but it's been getting ridiculous this past month, thanks.

It's most likely because its hot and humid. Go to the doctors to make sure tho. They also sale stuff to keep your nose moist.

I wouldn't say that any sort of chronic bleeding is normal.

Unless you're a woman.

i had chronic nosebleeds 3 years ago , my nose would for like 5 minutes straight. it would usually happen when i was in the shower and the only way i could make it stopped was if i hocked up a big bloody loogie. very serious

it lasted for about 4 months .. havent nosebleeded that bad since

Get to the doctor. If your family has a history of blooddisorders especially, because you mayhave hereditaryhemorrhagic telangiectasia.

yeah i'd strongly advise going to get it checked out...better safe than sorry.

similar thing happened to my dad a few years ago and we found out it was leukemia. i obviously hope it's not something similar in your case, but i want just want you to realize how serious it could potentially be.

Go get it checked out before you look too much into it and start diagnosing yourself with crazy illnesses. Save yourself some stress.

It would happen to me during summer work outs in the heat. or when i got home from the work outs and went home to the a/c sometimes too.

never happens in the winter/fall type weather though. i think its because my nose or nasal cavity whatever would get really dry at times. i havent had one since last august or september and i expect to have one in the up coming weeks

I was in the shower one day and my nose started bleeding out of nowhere and I almost lost it.

But I had to remember I was sniffing almost 2 grams a day for two months straight...so I figured that's what did it.

Nah I'm playing man.
laugh.gif

Used to have nosebleeds like crazy as a kid, turned out it was the allergy medicine that was causing me to have em.

I had them til I was 17 but a humidifier would help them somewhat....go see a doctor. Last time I had a nosebleed it was so bad I had to take an ambulance to the hospital(mom got scared when she saw all the blood)...I was messing around and letting it drip into a paper cup cause it was bleeding so long. Started at about 5:30 am and didn't stop til around 11. Lost so much blood I passed out when I stood up to leave
laugh.gif
had to get an IV and get a gauge in my nose for the weekend...worst #$%$ ever

You forgot to mention you've been doing telekinetic things like on chronicle
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom