Ive got a prediction...NBA realated.

The OKC Thunder will make the playoffs next year and Kevin Durant will come close to winning the MVP but falling a few votes short to an unknown player.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

The OKC Thunder will make the playoffs next year and Kevin Durant will come close to winning the MVP but falling a few votes short to an unknown player.

laugh.gif

I don't know what's funnier, OKC making the Playoffs or KD being close to MVP

Kobe? Melo? Paul? Dwight? Bron? Wade?

He'll be really good, but not upto MVP status just yet.

Why? Because Bron got drafted in 2003 and just won his first MVP.

I wish the mods took it a step further and dropped your limit down to 1 instead of 25.

i see the thunder improving drastically and durant getting far more accolades. but i dont see him coming close to MVP status.. theres still kobe and lebron.and depending on their respective team's performance theres wade, cp3, d12, duncan etc that might get more attention than durant would at this point.

fixed

Originally Posted by phillypac

fixed
I've never heard of you before.

But I like you already.
laugh.gif

I feel you OP...I could see OKC improve and have a shot at the playoffs next season, I could also see Durant top-5 in MVP....

They will win ATLEAST 40 games next season if they get Milsap...but that's still not enough for the playoffs in the West

they wont make playoffs next year they need a better center
which means kevin durant maybe will finish 5 in mvp voting but i doubt it. dude needs to get stronger because if he did he could easily be a 25 point- 10rebound - 7 assist guy.

Back
Top Bottom