IYO, which sitcom had the best father figure? (PICS)

For ME personally, I say it goes like this:

uncle-phil-avery.jpg

red+foremQ-%EF%BF%BD747816.jpg

winslowtop.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Confession time...

I am a 24 y/o African American male who was raised in the hood and I have NEVER seen a full episode of The Cosby's
30t6p3b.gif
. Go ahead and roast me. My old head's do it all the time
ohwell.gif

For ME personally, I say it goes like this:

uncle-phil-avery.jpg

red+foremQ-%EF%BF%BD747816.jpg

winslowtop.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Confession time...

I am a 24 y/o African American male who was raised in the hood and I have NEVER seen a full episode of The Cosby's
30t6p3b.gif
. Go ahead and roast me. My old head's do it all the time
ohwell.gif

ima pick the white dude on the strength that uncle phil & carl both gay in real life

ima pick the white dude on the strength that uncle phil & carl both gay in real life

AMerican Television has a way of making most fathers idiots that do nothing but rot in their own foolishness. So I have to go with Uncle Phil

AMerican Television has a way of making most fathers idiots that do nothing but rot in their own foolishness. So I have to go with Uncle Phil

It's between Phil and Carl.
Both come in handy with the law since one is a lawyer/judge and the other is a cop.
I think Carl is more patient because he'd get into shenanigans with Urkel and never physically threw him out the house like Phil does Jazz.

It's between Phil and Carl.
Both come in handy with the law since one is a lawyer/judge and the other is a cop.
I think Carl is more patient because he'd get into shenanigans with Urkel and never physically threw him out the house like Phil does Jazz.

Back
Top Bottom