J cole = new beanie siegal/peedi crack

I respect J Cole's ability. Dude can rap, but there is something about his music that hasn't made me a fan.

I can't put my finger on it

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

why all u j cole fans act like lupe fiasco and joe budden dont exist? dude is not THAT nice lyrically...

First time i actually agreed with this dickhead

why all u j cole fans act like lupe fiasco and joe budden dont exist? dude is not THAT nice lyrically...

First time i actually agreed with this dickhead

lmfao _s hate me... i swear... good thing i dont care
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nah I teamed up with you in the Cudi thread. I just don't get how you are saying Ross and Jeezy make better music. Literally every single song they make sounds the same. I've never listened to Gucci so I can't comment, but I have no desire to. Not my kind of rap.

laugh.gif

Nah I teamed up with you in the Cudi thread. I just don't get how you are saying Ross and Jeezy make better music. Literally every single song they make sounds the same. I've never listened to Gucci so I can't comment, but I have no desire to. Not my kind of rap.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

MusicalExcellence said:
laugh.gif

lol i was talkin bout the dude who called me a dickhead... and i never mentioned jeezy... i hate that _... im not a huge fan of the other ones either but they all have songs that i enjoy... while cole doesnt have any that i really rock wit... dude has a lot of potential he just needs to switch up his subject matter and his entire approach to music...

MusicalExcellence said:
laugh.gif

lol i was talkin bout the dude who called me a dickhead... and i never mentioned jeezy... i hate that _... im not a huge fan of the other ones either but they all have songs that i enjoy... while cole doesnt have any that i really rock wit... dude has a lot of potential he just needs to switch up his subject matter and his entire approach to music...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Don't argue with him Time. He said Friday Night Lights & the Warm Up are better than Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, In My Lifetime Vol. 1 & It Was Written. He's clearly an idiot.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Don't argue with him Time. He said Friday Night Lights & the Warm Up are better than Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, In My Lifetime Vol. 1 & It Was Written. He's clearly an idiot.

roll.gif

Everyone in here hating on Cole must listen to gucci mane, rick ross, jeezy, and drake. Do you just prefer rap about cocaine, money, and jewelry?

I just don't get the things people are saying.

Welcome is such a sick song. As is a majority of The Warm Up.

His verse on looking for trouble killed everyone on it. Every song he has ever been featured on he murdered the main artist.

The things people are saying? He has no personality? He's like Banks? Crap?

#+*@ with that. Give Cole the production that Ye had on MBDTF and he'd have the album of the year. Villematic anyone.

I guess it's true when he says "When you this hot, everybody's a critic."

told yall (the bolded part)... funny tho... all the people u named make better music... a lot of _s can rap... u have to be able to make entertaining music...
first and probably ONLY time imma agree with time....you can be a lyrical dude (which i always prefer)...but if your not a compelling figure NO ONE is gonna care....

son lacks that captivating aspect of his persona.....like you put him in da middle of a highschool or college, he wouldn't stick out ONE bit....
laugh.gif

he never sounds like he's breathing emotions in his rhymes and making em personal...sounds like he's just reading a good story off a piece of paper.

roll.gif

Everyone in here hating on Cole must listen to gucci mane, rick ross, jeezy, and drake. Do you just prefer rap about cocaine, money, and jewelry?

I just don't get the things people are saying.

Welcome is such a sick song. As is a majority of The Warm Up.

His verse on looking for trouble killed everyone on it. Every song he has ever been featured on he murdered the main artist.

The things people are saying? He has no personality? He's like Banks? Crap?

#+*@ with that. Give Cole the production that Ye had on MBDTF and he'd have the album of the year. Villematic anyone.

I guess it's true when he says "When you this hot, everybody's a critic."

told yall (the bolded part)... funny tho... all the people u named make better music... a lot of _s can rap... u have to be able to make entertaining music...
first and probably ONLY time imma agree with time....you can be a lyrical dude (which i always prefer)...but if your not a compelling figure NO ONE is gonna care....

son lacks that captivating aspect of his persona.....like you put him in da middle of a highschool or college, he wouldn't stick out ONE bit....
laugh.gif

he never sounds like he's breathing emotions in his rhymes and making em personal...sounds like he's just reading a good story off a piece of paper.

laugh.gif

Dude really said Gucci Mane, Rick Ross, Drake make better music.

laugh.gif

I'm done.

I don't really listen to the first two but Drake definitely makes better music. I don't know all about that bar for far and who makes better 16's and all that stuff but he makes better music. CS and SFG... cmon. Let's not forget who Drake was/could still be.
AGAIN, not saying he's bad or anything. I'll still definitely give his next mixtape a good listen.

laugh.gif

Dude really said Gucci Mane, Rick Ross, Drake make better music.

laugh.gif

I'm done.

I don't really listen to the first two but Drake definitely makes better music. I don't know all about that bar for far and who makes better 16's and all that stuff but he makes better music. CS and SFG... cmon. Let's not forget who Drake was/could still be.
AGAIN, not saying he's bad or anything. I'll still definitely give his next mixtape a good listen.

People seem to confuse making good songs with lyrical ability.
Someone like Kanye makes better songs than a lot of artists but that doesnt mean he's the best at spittin

Someone like Kanye makes better songs than a lot of artists but that doesnt mean he's the best at spittin

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

they arent confusing the two they just think that being good lyrically automatically makes ur music good which is definitely not the case...

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

they arent confusing the two they just think that being good lyrically automatically makes ur music good which is definitely not the case...

Back
Top Bottom