J cole = new beanie siegal/peedi crack

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

People seem to confuse making good songs with lyrical ability.
Someone like Kanye makes better songs than a lot of artists but that doesnt mean he's the best at spittin

they arent confusing the two they just think that being good lyrically automatically makes ur music good which is definitely not the case...
cosign....

being lyrical just means you're good on paper.....its just one (albeit very important) ingredient in being a complete rapper.

j cole needs some to chill with da diplomats or someone real charismatic....you see how drake turned personality wise once he got around lil wayne long enuff?

you need that air of prestige, that pompous, arrogant "your mom went to visit you in college after she was polishing me off in my dorm room" type swag...

all da greats have it.

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

People seem to confuse making good songs with lyrical ability.
Someone like Kanye makes better songs than a lot of artists but that doesnt mean he's the best at spittin

they arent confusing the two they just think that being good lyrically automatically makes ur music good which is definitely not the case...
cosign....

being lyrical just means you're good on paper.....its just one (albeit very important) ingredient in being a complete rapper.

j cole needs some to chill with da diplomats or someone real charismatic....you see how drake turned personality wise once he got around lil wayne long enuff?

you need that air of prestige, that pompous, arrogant "your mom went to visit you in college after she was polishing me off in my dorm room" type swag...

all da greats have it.

man %#*... i dont want to agree wit this _ but he spittin truth right now
laugh.gif

nice price on them DMP joints too
pimp.gif
(i smoke entirely too much)

man %#*... i dont want to agree wit this _ but he spittin truth right now
laugh.gif

nice price on them DMP joints too
pimp.gif
(i smoke entirely too much)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

Everyone in here hating on Cole must listen to gucci mane, rick ross, jeezy, and drake. Do you just prefer rap about cocaine, money, and jewelry?

I just don't get the things people are saying.

Welcome is such a sick song. As is a majority of The Warm Up.

His verse on looking for trouble killed everyone on it. Every song he has ever been featured on he murdered the main artist.

The things people are saying? He has no personality? He's like Banks? Crap?

#+*@ with that. Give Cole the production that Ye had on MBDTF and he'd have the album of the year. Villematic anyone.

I guess it's true when he says "When you this hot, everybody's a critic."

told yall (the bolded part)... funny tho... all the people u named make better music... a lot of _s can rap... u have to be able to make entertaining music...
first and probably ONLY time imma agree with time....you can be a lyrical dude (which i always prefer)...but if your not a compelling figure NO ONE is gonna care....

son lacks that captivating aspect of his persona.....like you put him in da middle of a highschool or college, he wouldn't stick out ONE bit....
laugh.gif

he never sounds like he's breathing emotions in his rhymes and making em personal...sounds like he's just reading a good story off a piece of paper.

I'm done.  I can't handle all the tomfoolery
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Everyone in here hating on Cole must listen to gucci mane, rick ross, jeezy, and drake. Do you just prefer rap about cocaine, money, and jewelry?

His verse on looking for trouble killed everyone on it. Every song he has ever been featured on he murdered the main artist.

#+*@ with that. Give Cole the production that Ye had on MBDTF and he'd have the album of the year. Villematic anyone.

told yall (the bolded part)... funny tho... all the people u named make better music... a lot of _s can rap... u have to be able to make entertaining music...
first and probably ONLY time imma agree with time....you can be a lyrical dude (which i always prefer)...but if your not a compelling figure NO ONE is gonna care....

son lacks that captivating aspect of his persona.....like you put him in da middle of a highschool or college, he wouldn't stick out ONE bit....
laugh.gif

he never sounds like he's breathing emotions in his rhymes and making em personal...sounds like he's just reading a good story off a piece of paper.

laugh.gif

I could give a @#$% about his swag, dont we have enough swag rappers already ?

Cudi, Budden, Wiz dont dont seem charismatic to me at all and they have plenty of fans.

Hes hit or miss like most of these new artists, i honestly cant rock with 90% of the rappers NT loves but i enjoy most of this kids stuff.
Most importantly he can rap, thats what matters to me.

*  how and why does Ninjahood find a way to bring the Dips into so many conversations ? *

I could give a @#$% about his swag, dont we have enough swag rappers already ?

Cudi, Budden, Wiz dont dont seem charismatic to me at all and they have plenty of fans.

Hes hit or miss like most of these new artists, i honestly cant rock with 90% of the rappers NT loves but i enjoy most of this kids stuff.
Most importantly he can rap, thats what matters to me.

*  how and why does Ninjahood find a way to bring the Dips into so many conversations ? *

indifferent.gif
 + #%*+ for sayin coles mixtapes are better than Illmatic Reasonable Doubt It Was Written and Vol.2
laugh.gif
 @ Gucci makin better music than J.Cole
3. J.Coles Subject matter doesnt need to change at all what so ever
4.He has more passion and charisma than any new rapper that people are feelin including Drake (especially him)

indifferent.gif
 + #%*+ for sayin coles mixtapes are better than Illmatic Reasonable Doubt It Was Written and Vol.2
laugh.gif
 @ Gucci makin better music than J.Cole
3. J.Coles Subject matter doesnt need to change at all what so ever
4.He has more passion and charisma than any new rapper that people are feelin including Drake (especially him)

cudi, wiz, and budden ARE charismatic tho... j cole cant get a gold single...

Those guys seem like the regular joe types to me,
ohwell.gif
............Wait Cudi seems lame, herb type, Wiz is a reg down to earth pot head type dude, and how can Budden be depressed and charismatic at the same time.
laugh.gif

Cmon what does him having a gold single have to do with charisma ? Thats a copout angle, pump it up aint have a damn thing to do with Joe's swagger.

Put it this way , if u dont like J Cole but think Gucci, Waka, Vado, Wale or Basedgod is dope please hang yourself immediately.....Do it now!!!!

ohwell.gif
............Wait Cudi seems lame, herb type, Wiz is a reg down to earth pot head type dude, and how can Budden be depressed and charismatic at the same time.
laugh.gif

Cmon what does him having a gold single have to do with charisma ? Thats a copout angle, pump it up aint have a damn thing to do with Joe's swagger.

Put it this way , if u dont like J Cole but think Gucci, Waka, Vado, Wale or Basedgod is dope please hang yourself immediately.....Do it now!!!!

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
so explain why lil B got a bigger buzz then j cole then..watch you end up agreeing with me.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
so explain why lil B got a bigger buzz then j cole then..watch you end up agreeing with me.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
you can't be a lame and bag...

20090607-tahiry8.jpg

joe budden fronts about all that emo's stuff....he's Ryu to Fabolous's ken overall...same type of rapper, one leans on emotion more then da other

and one leans on quips and flashyness more then da other (ex jada & styles).....to think joe is just a regular dude is you not getting NO KIND of exposure to joe budden

when he was spittin bars side by side with paul cain, stack bundles, fabolous, A-team and he was as braggadocios as they come.

plus, joe budden had joe budden tv..very compelling *!@% to watch to say da least....imagine j-cole doing da same exact thing
laugh.gif
sick.gif

say what you want about wiz, cudi, but they HAVE personality...do they have skills? thats another story...but they ARE compelling figures, whether you like em

or not, same with gucci, waka, etc.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
you can't be a lame and bag...

20090607-tahiry8.jpg

joe budden fronts about all that emo's stuff....he's Ryu to Fabolous's ken overall...same type of rapper, one leans on emotion more then da other

and one leans on quips and flashyness more then da other (ex jada & styles).....to think joe is just a regular dude is you not getting NO KIND of exposure to joe budden

when he was spittin bars side by side with paul cain, stack bundles, fabolous, A-team and he was as braggadocios as they come.

plus, joe budden had joe budden tv..very compelling *!@% to watch to say da least....imagine j-cole doing da same exact thing
laugh.gif
sick.gif

say what you want about wiz, cudi, but they HAVE personality...do they have skills? thats another story...but they ARE compelling figures, whether you like em

or not, same with gucci, waka, etc.

So ... we're going to act like Drake can make a 'Who Dat'?

That #*%%% on ANY Drake single, HIP-HOP/RAP wise. Period.

Drake makes 'songs' because he's a SINGER, Cudi makes 'songs' because he's a SINGER.

I don't think you've listened to his tapes of you're saying Cole doesn't have personality.

Back
Top Bottom