J cole = new beanie siegal/peedi crack

So ... we're going to act like Drake can make a 'Who Dat'?

That #*%%% on ANY Drake single, HIP-HOP/RAP wise. Period.

Drake makes 'songs' because he's a SINGER, Cudi makes 'songs' because he's a SINGER.

I don't think you've listened to his tapes of you're saying Cole doesn't have personality.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

Everyone in here hating on Cole must listen to gucci mane, rick ross, jeezy, and drake. Do you just prefer rap about cocaine, money, and jewelry?

I just don't get the things people are saying.

Welcome is such a sick song. As is a majority of The Warm Up.

His verse on looking for trouble killed everyone on it. Every song he has ever been featured on he murdered the main artist.

The things people are saying? He has no personality? He's like Banks? Crap?

#+*@ with that. Give Cole the production that Ye had on MBDTF and he'd have the album of the year. Villematic anyone.

I guess it's true when he says "When you this hot, everybody's a critic."

told yall (the bolded part)... funny tho... all the people u named make better music... a lot of _s can rap... u have to be able to make entertaining music...
first and probably ONLY time imma agree with time....you can be a lyrical dude (which i always prefer)...but if your not a compelling figure NO ONE is gonna care....

son lacks that captivating aspect of his persona.....like you put him in da middle of a highschool or college, he wouldn't stick out ONE bit....
laugh.gif

he never sounds like he's breathing emotions in his rhymes and making em personal...sounds like he's just reading a good story off a piece of paper.

I'm done.  I can't handle all the tomfoolery
laugh.gif
so explain why lil B got a bigger buzz then j cole then..watch you end up agreeing with me.
In the Bay area, more people mess with J. Cole than Lil B.. And Lil B is from the bay
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

Everyone in here hating on Cole must listen to gucci mane, rick ross, jeezy, and drake. Do you just prefer rap about cocaine, money, and jewelry?

I just don't get the things people are saying.

Welcome is such a sick song. As is a majority of The Warm Up.

His verse on looking for trouble killed everyone on it. Every song he has ever been featured on he murdered the main artist.

The things people are saying? He has no personality? He's like Banks? Crap?

#+*@ with that. Give Cole the production that Ye had on MBDTF and he'd have the album of the year. Villematic anyone.

I guess it's true when he says "When you this hot, everybody's a critic."

told yall (the bolded part)... funny tho... all the people u named make better music... a lot of _s can rap... u have to be able to make entertaining music...
first and probably ONLY time imma agree with time....you can be a lyrical dude (which i always prefer)...but if your not a compelling figure NO ONE is gonna care....

son lacks that captivating aspect of his persona.....like you put him in da middle of a highschool or college, he wouldn't stick out ONE bit....
laugh.gif

he never sounds like he's breathing emotions in his rhymes and making em personal...sounds like he's just reading a good story off a piece of paper.

I'm done.  I can't handle all the tomfoolery
laugh.gif
so explain why lil B got a bigger buzz then j cole then..watch you end up agreeing with me.
In the Bay area, more people mess with J. Cole than Lil B.. And Lil B is from the bay
roll.gif
roll.gif

bittersweet wrote:

Drake makes 'songs' because he's a SINGER, Cudi makes 'songs' because he's a SINGER.

I don't think you've listened to his tapes of you're saying Cole doesn't have personality.
you act as if Who Dat is on some G Thang type level of impact.

something would have happened already for dude if Who Dat was that dope

bittersweet wrote:

Read again, i said Cudi was herb or lame status imo.

I actually like Buddens, probly not as much as most NT'ers but i do like his music. I got no problems with him, he just doesnt strike me as charismatic.

You just dont like J Cole, stop using silly detailed reasons that make zero sense to bash dude.
Calling these bufoons compelling figures, youre reaching.

How can you call Cole boring and be a fan of Vado ?

Thats what funny to me, 's got all this criticism for him and hype up some bum in another thread 5 minutes later.

Read again, i said Cudi was herb or lame status imo.

I actually like Buddens, probly not as much as most NT'ers but i do like his music. I got no problems with him, he just doesnt strike me as charismatic.

You just dont like J Cole, stop using silly detailed reasons that make zero sense to bash dude.
Calling these bufoons compelling figures, youre reaching.

How can you call Cole boring and be a fan of Vado ?

Thats what funny to me, 's got all this criticism for him and hype up some bum in another thread 5 minutes later.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Well then Kneesh, explain to us the kind of person Cole is since ur so familiar wit him.

Well then Kneesh, explain to us the kind of person Cole is since ur so familiar wit him.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

bittersweet wrote:

Something like what? He has no album out yet, he's already signed with Jay. 
What more do you guys want RIGHT NOW? 

bittersweet wrote:

bittersweet wrote:

I'm referring to you saying Drake can't make a Who Dat. I'm trying to figure out what's so spectacular about the song to say Drake couldn't do the same.

bittersweet wrote:

I'm referring to you saying Drake can't make a Who Dat. I'm trying to figure out what's so spectacular about the song to say Drake couldn't do the same.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Don't argue with him Time. He said Friday Night Lights & the Warm Up are better than Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, In My Lifetime Vol. 1 & It Was Written. He's clearly an idiot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Don't argue with him Time. He said Friday Night Lights & the Warm Up are better than Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, In My Lifetime Vol. 1 & It Was Written. He's clearly an idiot.
laugh.gif

bittersweet wrote:

drake was signed after j cole wasnt he? his album been out for 6 months... what's holdin mr cole back? u guys say it isnt his music then it has to be something... (waits for yall to blame jay-z at which point i will exit the thread permanently)

bittersweet wrote:

drake was signed after j cole wasnt he? his album been out for 6 months... what's holdin mr cole back? u guys say it isnt his music then it has to be something... (waits for yall to blame jay-z at which point i will exit the thread permanently)

Back
Top Bottom