J cole = new beanie siegal/peedi crack

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

laugh.gif

If you're laughing at me saying he's my favorite rapper right now then
indifferent.gif
to you sir.

Maybe I enjoy his music because I relate to it real well. Excuse me for liking someone because they make real music.

Sorry I can't relate to Rick Ross, Gucci Mane, or whatever other garbage NT deems "good music."

Seriously though, if you don't like dude stay outta the threads.

I even just saw you post in another thread "Play Gucci or Waka but no J. Cole."

Really man? Really? Thread wasn't even about him and you bring him up, how salty can you be?

I'm honestly in complete shock you haven't posted in the Horrible music thread yet to say Cole. Just like how when Recovery Dropped you were in every thread hating on Eminem.
The time with rap is how relateable do you want to your favorite MC to be? The whole point of music is to experience someone else's vision.

i just find it funny how people be latchin onto these brand new rappers... how ur favorite rapper not even have an album out?
laugh.gif

i just find it funny how people be latchin onto these brand new rappers... how ur favorite rapper not even have an album out?
laugh.gif

stopped reading the thread at page 8 so i dont know if somebody already said it but yall dudes gotta realize that most people build there buzz then get signed and drop their album ie. drake. when cole got signed nobody knew who he was so now he gotta take that time to gain fans before his album drops

stopped reading the thread at page 8 so i dont know if somebody already said it but yall dudes gotta realize that most people build there buzz then get signed and drop their album ie. drake. when cole got signed nobody knew who he was so now he gotta take that time to gain fans before his album drops

laugh.gif

I'll see any wager you would like to put up saying J. Cole drops his album in 2011.

laugh.gif

I'll see any wager you would like to put up saying J. Cole drops his album in 2011.

Yo im really just watching this ##%! and laughing

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

please...please do keep stanning
roll.gif

lots of good suggestions on how Cole could improve his charisma/passion....yet....its being misconstrued as "hate"
laugh.gif

Cragmatic I hope Roc Nation pays you btw...if not....YIKEAROOS!

Yo im really just watching this ##%! and laughing

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

please...please do keep stanning
roll.gif

lots of good suggestions on how Cole could improve his charisma/passion....yet....its being misconstrued as "hate"
laugh.gif

Cragmatic I hope Roc Nation pays you btw...if not....YIKEAROOS!

Ummm...you cant hold it against people that they, as fans, actually appreciate an artist's music. Be it a new artist with mixtapes under his belt or an established artist with longevity. A fan is a fan. And who knows who else they'll put onto to the music.

I bet you, as an "artist" or whatever you wanna call yourself, would appreciate the support of any new supporters that you could get.

Ummm...you cant hold it against people that they, as fans, actually appreciate an artist's music. Be it a new artist with mixtapes under his belt or an established artist with longevity. A fan is a fan. And who knows who else they'll put onto to the music.

I bet you, as an "artist" or whatever you wanna call yourself, would appreciate the support of any new supporters that you could get.

i just dont see how a dude wit a few mixtapes could be anybody's favorite artist...

i dont want fans like cole's... i want fans that keep it 100 wit me and themselves... most of these dudes are delusional...

i just dont see how a dude wit a few mixtapes could be anybody's favorite artist...

i dont want fans like cole's... i want fans that keep it 100 wit me and themselves... most of these dudes are delusional...

How are they delusional? Because theyre satisfied with his music the way it is. Theres nothing delusional about that.

How are they delusional? Because theyre satisfied with his music the way it is. Theres nothing delusional about that.

Back
Top Bottom