J cole = new beanie siegal/peedi crack

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

no because they think he's going to be able to drop an album making the same %!%# he's making now...
they gonna treat duke like lupe "ehh...your music is smart......we need some disposable crap to sell ringtones, sign that 360 deal"

no because they think he's going to be able to drop an album making the same %!%# he's making now...
they gonna treat duke like lupe "ehh...your music is smart......we need some disposable crap to sell ringtones, sign that 360 deal"

i heard he was already on a 360...
laugh.gif
its OVER for that dude...no way you can be a smart rapper and do a 360 deal.....son gonna be performing like a slave to save his life

i heard he was already on a 360...
laugh.gif
its OVER for that dude...no way you can be a smart rapper and do a 360 deal.....son gonna be performing like a slave to save his life

i just dont see how a dude wit a few mixtapes could be anybody's favorite artist...

i dont want fans like cole's... i want fans that keep it 100 wit me and themselves... most of these dudes are delusional...

roll.gif

How am I being delusional? I never once said anything about him dropping an album with the same subject matter he has now. Thats what fears me is he will have to sell out in order to sell well.

Again sorry for liking something you don't. Again why the F are you in this thread? Last night I saw a Lil B thread on the first page and thought for 5 seconds I could be like Time and hop in there and hate like crazy, but whats the point? I only post in threads of topics I care about Cole, you obviously care about dude or you wouldn't be checking this thread every day.

Maybe I'll just be a sheep like the rest of the main stream fans and only listen to what everyone else likes. I really am starting to think deep down you enjoy Cole and see potential, or else you wouldn't spend so much time here.

i just dont see how a dude wit a few mixtapes could be anybody's favorite artist...

i dont want fans like cole's... i want fans that keep it 100 wit me and themselves... most of these dudes are delusional...

roll.gif

How am I being delusional? I never once said anything about him dropping an album with the same subject matter he has now. Thats what fears me is he will have to sell out in order to sell well.

Again sorry for liking something you don't. Again why the F are you in this thread? Last night I saw a Lil B thread on the first page and thought for 5 seconds I could be like Time and hop in there and hate like crazy, but whats the point? I only post in threads of topics I care about Cole, you obviously care about dude or you wouldn't be checking this thread every day.

Maybe I'll just be a sheep like the rest of the main stream fans and only listen to what everyone else likes. I really am starting to think deep down you enjoy Cole and see potential, or else you wouldn't spend so much time here.

FYI, unless you're on Drake status, EVERY rapper is getting 360d unless they go indie so.....

I bet some of you would sign a 360 if you got to tour with 20K a show and had a big advance. The way ppl are talking in here, i can see who's naive of the way the industry works.

FYI, unless you're on Drake status, EVERY rapper is getting 360d unless they go indie so.....

I bet some of you would sign a 360 if you got to tour with 20K a show and had a big advance. The way ppl are talking in here, i can see who's naive of the way the industry works.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I really am starting to think deep down you enjoy Cole and see potential, or else you wouldn't spend so much time here.

You remedial red headed step child. That's what everyone has been saying but your stan +%$ confuses it with hate. +#+$%$! Nincumpoops I swear

And to @blackmagnus Indie > 360.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I really am starting to think deep down you enjoy Cole and see potential, or else you wouldn't spend so much time here.

You remedial red headed step child. That's what everyone has been saying but your stan +%$ confuses it with hate. +#+$%$! Nincumpoops I swear

And to @blackmagnus Indie > 360.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

all a big advance is a loan....and 20k a show ain't nuffin if da labels is talking chunks outta ur pay, and OWNING your likeness and license OUT of music...

i see rapin u records in still in effect.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

all a big advance is a loan....and 20k a show ain't nuffin if da labels is talking chunks outta ur pay, and OWNING your likeness and license OUT of music...

i see rapin u records in still in effect.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 ^ word  to J Hood

But yeah Cole sweet he just a lame imo wit no killer instinct and low swagger just very good lyrics

Lights Please woulda been the ticket to success along with Dreams  

but they chose to promote Blow Up
indifferent.gif
 a boring song nobody cared about
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 ^ word  to J Hood

But yeah Cole sweet he just a lame imo wit no killer instinct and low swagger just very good lyrics

Lights Please woulda been the ticket to success along with Dreams  

but they chose to promote Blow Up
indifferent.gif
 a boring song nobody cared about
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom