J cole = new beanie siegal/peedi crack

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

I personally can think of a healthy number of rappers that would eat his food, but it's not about that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry, but NOBODY is touchin' Cole right now. NOBODY.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

*looks at screen name*

Ohhhhh... Carry on.

I'm sayin'. 
laugh.gif

Not to take anything from Cole. But understand where I'm comin' from.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

The hate for Cole is so strong man...
30t6p3b.gif

Which he is about to make it

Remember Cole said he don't if people hate, just know they hating on that n get it straight

I don't understand why people dislike Cole.

I'm gonna get flamed for this but he is the best doing it right now. Get the man over good beats and he'd be destroying the game.

I was looking on facebook at the amount of people who like different artists... the amount that like Cole is so low it's
sick.gif
Dude deserves so much more recognition

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

The hate for Cole is so strong man...
30t6p3b.gif

Which he is about to make it

Remember Cole said he don't if people hate, just know they hating on that n get it straight

I don't understand why people dislike Cole.

I'm gonna get flamed for this but he is the best doing it right now. Get the man over good beats and he'd be destroying the game.

I was looking on facebook at the amount of people who like different artists... the amount that like Cole is so low it's
sick.gif
Dude deserves so much more recognition

pimp.gif

why all u j cole fans act like lupe fiasco and joe budden dont exist? dude is not THAT nice lyrically...

why all u j cole fans act like lupe fiasco and joe budden dont exist? dude is not THAT nice lyrically...

I like J. Cole alot more now than I did 2 months ago.

But best rapper out?

Please stop it.

I like J. Cole alot more now than I did 2 months ago.

But best rapper out?

Please stop it.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

`both of them are nicer than Cole on the mic

J.Coles casualty list:

Wale x4
Wiz Khalifa
Jay-Z
Jay Electronica
Talib Kweli
Pusha T
CyHi the Prince
Kanye West
Mos Def
Drake
Yo Gotti
Big Sean

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

J.Coles casualty list:

Wale x4
Wiz Khalifa
Jay-Z
Jay Electronica
Talib Kweli
Pusha T
CyHi the Prince
Kanye West
Mos Def
Drake
Yo Gotti
Big Sean

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

laugh.gif
@ Peedi Crack. Dude is beyond garbage but "Flipside" was my s#!+

^ you dont know what yer talkin about and i'll leave it @ that....
this, peedi is a philly spitta through and through

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

laugh.gif
@ Peedi Crack. Dude is beyond garbage but "Flipside" was my s#!+

^ you dont know what yer talkin about and i'll leave it @ that....
this, peedi is a philly spitta through and through

He just needs that smash single to take over radio & TV, and then everyone will be on him.

Dude is def nice, but best out? No, not at all.

He just needs that smash single to take over radio & TV, and then everyone will be on him.

Dude is def nice, but best out? No, not at all.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

MusicalExcellence wrote:

J.Coles casualty list:

Wale x4
Wiz Khalifa
Jay-Z
Jay Electronica
Talib Kweli
Pusha T
CyHi the Prince
Kanye West
Mos Def
Drake
Yo Gotti
Big Sean

too bad almost all of them make better music... lyrics arent all that matter especially if youre not on people's radar... u have to make some actual good music... thats what gets ur name out here... cole is too damn boring with his "regular joe" subject matter... only college kids wanna hear a _ rap about college all day.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

MusicalExcellence wrote:

J.Coles casualty list:

Wale x4
Wiz Khalifa
Jay-Z
Jay Electronica
Talib Kweli
Pusha T
CyHi the Prince
Kanye West
Mos Def
Drake
Yo Gotti
Big Sean

too bad almost all of them make better music... lyrics arent all that matter especially if youre not on people's radar... u have to make some actual good music... thats what gets ur name out here... cole is too damn boring with his "regular joe" subject matter... only college kids wanna hear a _ rap about college all day.

Because he was boring on Looking For Trouble? Because he was boring on Beautiful Bliss and Star is Born?

Because the Warm Up and Friday Night Lights were boring?

Who Dat is boring? The Blow Up is boring?

It's not just his lyrics but his flow and delivery.

Mood Muzik 4 has zero replay value outside of 2 songs. Lupe drops a song once every 3 months if we are lucky, and goes over most peoples heads.

I'm not going to take it to seriously because you hate on everything, but anyone who thinks Cole isn't good I feel sorry for. Nothing but quality from the man.

Because he was boring on Looking For Trouble? Because he was boring on Beautiful Bliss and Star is Born?

Because the Warm Up and Friday Night Lights were boring?

Who Dat is boring? The Blow Up is boring?

It's not just his lyrics but his flow and delivery.

Mood Muzik 4 has zero replay value outside of 2 songs. Lupe drops a song once every 3 months if we are lucky, and goes over most peoples heads.

I'm not going to take it to seriously because you hate on everything, but anyone who thinks Cole isn't good I feel sorry for. Nothing but quality from the man.

he can rap he just makes boring *+# music... theres a reason he aint drop yet. u see they wasted no time gettin drake out here... if the music was good his album would b dropping...

he can rap he just makes boring *+# music... theres a reason he aint drop yet. u see they wasted no time gettin drake out here... if the music was good his album would b dropping...

Back
Top Bottom