J cole = new beanie siegal/peedi crack

Blaming money for his *%%$#% music 
roll.gif

Evertime someone says J.Cole is boring I think aout how everybody was sayin jst a few years ago that rap lacks substance and how its dead and this and that...

"I thought that real +%!* is what you been fiendin bout, what you been prayin fo, what you been screamin bout. Ironic you been sleepin on the same one you dreamin about"

This > rappers rappin bout weed and tatoos in every song *kanye shrug*

Evertime someone says J.Cole is boring I think aout how everybody was sayin jst a few years ago that rap lacks substance and how its dead and this and that...

"I thought that real +%!* is what you been fiendin bout, what you been prayin fo, what you been screamin bout. Ironic you been sleepin on the same one you dreamin about"

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

This is true. Its just J.Cole does it in a boring way i think is what dudes are saying. Nobody ever said Nas was boring when he was spitting with substance. I dont know though....

All i want is some "Can I Live" and "Welcome" type records. Yall can keep those weak !@% attempts as singles he be trying sometimes.

This is true. Its just J.Cole does it in a boring way i think is what dudes are saying. Nobody ever said Nas was boring when he was spitting with substance. I dont know though....

All i want is some "Can I Live" and "Welcome" type records. Yall can keep those weak !@% attempts as singles he be trying sometimes.

People are saying J. Cole is boring because he's too profound for listener's ears. If he rapped about the same $*# on every track like Ross, T.I., Drake, then he would be more prominent.

I will continue to support dude because he's the realest dude out, plus he is actually rapping about relevant $*#...

If the average listener would be open to actually listen to his material, there is no doubt that they would appreciate his music.

Until then, people will continue to support mediocre artists whose lyrics are redundant and meaningless.

I mean, how many tracks can you rap about bagging the baddest females and having the most money?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People are saying J. Cole is boring because he's too profound for listener's ears. If he rapped about the same $*# on every track like Ross, T.I., Drake, then he would be more prominent.

I will continue to support dude because he's the realest dude out, plus he is actually rapping about relevant $*#...

If the average listener would be open to actually listen to his material, there is no doubt that they would appreciate his music.

Until then, people will continue to support mediocre artists whose lyrics are redundant and meaningless.

I mean, how many tracks can you rap about bagging the baddest females and having the most money?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont get the people that say J Cole is boring. I mean its your loss but seriously? Dude has dropped 3 quality mixtapes and is one of the most talented dudes out right now(rapping+producing). Its amazing people can hate on someone like cole.

I dont get the people that say J Cole is boring. I mean its your loss but seriously? Dude has dropped 3 quality mixtapes and is one of the most talented dudes out right now(rapping+producing). Its amazing people can hate on someone like cole.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

its like a car and some sneakers....

a sneaker can be a 10/10 on da court, but you still wanna have that neck breakin appeal that attracts da casual fan....13's for example

for dope for basketball and also dope to just rock, where as most people pick da 11's as they favorite jordan and they're pretty mediocore

to hoop in

you want your car to have curb appeal AND track performance....or else you just a ricer worrying about "stance" and "negative chamber" wheels

sick.gif

j cole is soundly built...his raps are great mechincally...but his overall delivery and persona is zzzzzz...zzz....

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

its like a car and some sneakers....

a sneaker can be a 10/10 on da court, but you still wanna have that neck breakin appeal that attracts da casual fan....13's for example

for dope for basketball and also dope to just rock, where as most people pick da 11's as they favorite jordan and they're pretty mediocore

to hoop in

you want your car to have curb appeal AND track performance....or else you just a ricer worrying about "stance" and "negative chamber" wheels

sick.gif

j cole is soundly built...his raps are great mechincally...but his overall delivery and persona is zzzzzz...zzz....

Have ya'll actually listened to Friday Night Lights? Dude spit with so much hunger and aggression there's no way you can say he sounds boring.

%%%% is mind boggling to me.

Have ya'll actually listened to Friday Night Lights? Dude spit with so much hunger and aggression there's no way you can say he sounds boring.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Word... I never understand how dudes say he's boring. I guess even more so because I relate to every thing dude speaks about

College loans are no joke
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Word... I never understand how dudes say he's boring. I guess even more so because I relate to every thing dude speaks about

College loans are no joke
frown.gif

It's amazing to hear people say he is a boring rapper...J-Cole is hungry....once that album drops people will realize that...otherwise the non-believers wouldn't be in here making comments...but to each is own...I respect everyone's opinion.

It's amazing to hear people say he is a boring rapper...J-Cole is hungry....once that album drops people will realize that...otherwise the non-believers wouldn't be in here making comments...but to each is own...I respect everyone's opinion.

Back
Top Bottom