[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

This whole project is flames for me. However, it feels like something is missing ....like you can tell something was cut. (And you shouldn't be able to)

JID is nuts though. I think he's extremely underrated and can out rap a lot of these big name acts in the industry.

This whole project is flames for me. However, it feels like something is missing ....like you can tell something was cut. (And you shouldn't be able to)

JID is nuts though. I think he's extremely underrated and can out rap a lot of these big name acts in the industry.

I been rocking with JID for a few years. Dude is nice. I’ll be extremely disappointed if he doesn’t blow up eventually. I was a fan of Kendrick for awhile before he got his shine so I’m hoping the same eventually happens for JID (not comparing the two. K Dot obviously better)

Cole has the most highlights on the album which seems natural.... but my god Sacrifices is perfect. Another highlight is Deante Hitchcock verse on PTSD, its prolly the most notable.

I think its cool he went with unknown producers to give them all a look I think the only drawback of having little known rappers and unknown producers is that nothing appeared to be really in a class of its on. Its heard to really tier out the songs.

project is nice. songs like "sleep deprived" got me googling who these artists are.

The production on this is phenomenal.

Gonna need a Cole solo with some **** like this...

Back
Top Bottom