J.R could be a great player.

If you guys watched him last season he was actually a lot smarter with the ball, BUT he still won't be a great player because all he can do is score.That's it.

He had the potential to be an all-star. At this point in time I'm not completely sure he can reach that level anymore.

One of the reasons I like to pick the Nuggets when I play
pimp.gif

He's hot or cold...he's the black vujacic...great players are smart...pfft great? Coulda woulda shoulda...how could a one dimensional player begreat...he aint nobody special

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

he really impressed me in the playoffs. he definitely showed that he is more than a shooter. if he continues to work on his game and keep his head straight, he can be special

right! and ppl come on he's only 23
laugh.gif
he'll be fine

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

He could be... Its just the basketball IQ that kills it. If he gets that, he'll take smarter shots, make the right plays, the right passes, etc that'll all help improve his game a lot. That's what's a knock on his game. If he improves on that, mix it with his athletisism & you have a great player.
Basically sums it up right there.

IMO he could be a Top 3 SG if he applied what JB23 said.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

He's hot or cold...he's the black vujacic..
smh.gif

but yeah, if he had a brain he'd be dangerous.

He aint exactly come up on the ideal squad as far as development goes either.

This is just dumb. The guy is a fool who loves the highlight reel over the win. Cocky as hell. How can someone want this virus on their team. He will NEVER be"great" player.

Another thing I don't get. Just because this guy supposedly has "swagger", why does he get a pass for acting like a complete dumb#@$ If otherplayers made those types of reactions after normal jump-shots/dunks, they'd get ripped apart. But because this guy has a tattoo artist on call and the IQequivalent to his PPG, he's praised.

Someone explain this.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

This is just dumb. The guy is a fool who loves the highlight reel over the win. Cocky as hell. How can someone want this virus on their team. He will NEVER be "great" player.

Another thing I don't get. Just because this guy supposedly has "swagger", why does he get a pass for acting like a complete dumb#@$ If other players made those types of reactions after normal jump-shots/dunks, they'd get ripped apart. But because this guy has a tattoo artist on call and the IQ equivalent to his PPG, he's praised.

Someone explain this.

PREACH!

You don't have to convince me OP, I just wish the Bulls would have let him get off the plane. He has some issues, but he has enough talent to look past theshortcomings.

he annoyed me during the laker/denver series with that ******ed dance
laugh.gif

Though aside from that, i always looked at him as a sympathetic figure so i always wanted for him to do well. He's got alot of talent.... just an idiot attimes. Like why does he jack up so many 3s when he's talented enough to take it to the rack? He had the tools to become another Kobe, Wade, T-Mac typeplayer... instead he chooses to become Ricky Davis 2.0 If he improves his work ethic and IQ maybe he'll at least be in the B-Roy level.

JR needs a better dribble with his left and some basketball IQ. but tell me another guy with as good a 1 foot jump as him off either leg.

He's got the tools he just has to use them properly...if he had a better coach hewould be further along(same for Melo)...Billups is picking up the slack though

After what I saw from dude in the playoffs he's already very good.

Dude was doing a whole a lot more than just jacking up threes from what I saw.

One of his main problems is consistency. He has shown just about everything, but he still has to put it together. That sums up his entire career thus far.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by MJsaver

hes a GOOD player, i actually like his game....UNLIMITED RANGE FTW!!!!

He still has work to do though , to be GREAT....
Agreed.

All son needs is Basketball IQ and he will be straight, cause if he get's that then the talent he exudes will just be used at the proper moment in the game...and it will be
eek.gif

Originally Posted by fearthenut

This is just dumb. The guy is a fool who loves the highlight reel over the win. Cocky as hell. How can someone want this virus on their team. He will NEVER be "great" player.

Another thing I don't get. Just because this guy supposedly has "swagger", why does he get a pass for acting like a complete dumb#@$ If other players made those types of reactions after normal jump-shots/dunks, they'd get ripped apart. But because this guy has a tattoo artist on call and the IQ equivalent to his PPG, he's praised.

Someone explain this.
If you pay attention, almost every players on the Nuggets have some sort of attitude/ wanksta wannabe personality . JR is just a part of that teamidentity.

Back
Top Bottom