J.R could be a great player.

Base on the IQ and his off court problem. This guy would fail in life if he wasn't 6'6 and could jump

Originally Posted by dreClark

I think it's VERY obvious a lot of y'all didn't watch much of J.R. 2nd half of the season.
I mean, he was smarter with the ball. He wasn't just chucking it, but the reason Jones was starting was for his D, which JR still lacks.He's still nothing more then a scorer. And I'm gonna need more then half a season from him to change my mind about that. Not to mention it wasn'tjust JR that stepped his game up, that whole team did the 2nd half of the season.

Originally Posted by gangtsa

How is it an assinine comment. Tmac in his younger days was better than Roy is now. All he's saying is if Jr put it together he'd be up there.

I would say Joe johnson is ahead of Roy in sg rankings. But since opionions are facts here...well roy is 3rd.

What does this have to do with ANYTHING???

why is NT so in love with Brandon Roy, don't get me wrong he can play but yall make him sound like the second coming of God.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

b0d1614c094404c35308a8f4a49f349ab02916c6.jpg
Were not in here to discuss his attitude or off court issues. This guy can flat out play, yes he makes some bad decisions but none the less he is nice. I remember reading he is one of the highest scorers per minute in basketball. There is gonna come a time when he is gonna want the spotlight and wanna leave Denver. Say what you want he can flat out play.
JR Smith = Ricky Davis
Both can flat out play but at the same time both got a small basketball IQ

ballislife32688 wrote:
why is NT so in love with Brandon Roy, don't get me wrong he can play but yall make him sound like the second coming of God.

08-09 Second Team All NBA
06-07 Rookie of the Year
2 Time All Star

2008-2009 Stats

22 Points
5 Rebounds
5 Assist
1 St

All that in just his third year in the league.

B ROY IS TOP 10 PLAYER AND JR SMITH IS NOT EVEN IN THE TOP 15 SG'S
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DIGITALJORDAN

ballislife32688 wrote:

08-09 Second Team All NBA
06-07 Rookie of the Year
2 Time All Star

2008-2009 Stats

22 Points
5 Rebounds
5 Assist
1 St

All that in just his third year in the league.

B ROY IS TOP 10 PLAYER AND JR SMITH IS NOT EVEN IN THE TOP 15 SG'S
laugh.gif

QFT

In his 5 years in the NBA what has JR accomplished?
laugh.gif
NOTHING
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

this is coming from a guy who started this thread
laugh.gif

roy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jr smith

Top 10?

LeBron
Kobe
Dwyane
D12
Timmy
Dirk
Pau
Al Jeff
Yao
Vince
Bosh
CP3
DW8
Shaq
Nash
Rashard
PP
Rayray
KG
Pau
Durant
Melo
Chauncey

Are all better then B Roy, you guys are overrating BRoy, and I left some people off that aren't better.

^for real, i don't know where buddy was getting some of those ranks from. IMO centers are in a class of their own.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Top 10?

LeBron
Kobe
Dwyane
D12
Timmy
Dirk
Pau
Al Jeff
Yao
Vince
Bosh
CP3
DW8
Shaq
Nash
Rashard
PP
Rayray
KG
Pau
Durant
Melo
Chauncey

Are all better then B Roy, you guys are overrating BRoy, and I left some people off that aren't better.
Put it this way....if you are building a team RIGHT NOW, which of those guys that you listed would you actually take over Brandon Roy....

*I'll wait...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Top 10?

LeBron
Kobe
Dwyane
D12
Timmy
Dirk
Pau
Al Jeff
Yao
Vince
Bosh
CP3
DW8
Shaq
Nash
Rashard
PP
Rayray
KG
Pau
Durant
Melo
Chauncey

Put it this way....if you are building a team RIGHT NOW, which of those guys that you listed would you actually take over Brandon Roy....

*I'll wait...
Well I woulld take plenty: LeBron,Kobe,DWade,Duncan,Nash,Garnett,Dwight,Shaq(in his Prime),Nowitzki,Iverson(in his prime),TMac(in hisprime),CP3,DWilliams,Yao,Pau,CB34..sorry some weren't on his list
grin.gif
..But these are some players I'd take over Brandon Roy!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by phat703

Top 10?

LeBron
Kobe
Dwyane
D12
Timmy
Dirk
Pau
Al Jeff
Yao
Vince
Bosh
CP3
DW8
Shaq
Nash
Rashard
PP
Rayray
KG
Pau
Durant
Melo
Chauncey

*I'll wait...
Well I woulld take plenty: LeBron,Kobe,DWade,Duncan,Nash,Garnett,Dwight,Shaq(in his Prime),Nowitzki,Iverson(in his prime),TMac(in his prime),CP3,DWilliams,Yao,Pau,CB34..sorry some weren't on his list
grin.gif
laugh.gif
You're not getting it...

you can't say "I'll take _______ (in their prime)" because that has no relevance to what we're discussing RIGHT NOW.

Iverson, Shaq, T-Mac, in 2009 and beyond, in no way shape or form are going to be considered players to build around over Brandon Roy....

re-evaluate what you just said....seriously.

Originally Posted by phat703

Top 10?

LeBron
Kobe
Dwyane
D12
Timmy
Dirk
Pau
Al Jeff
Yao
Vince
Bosh
CP3
DW8
Shaq
Nash
Rashard
PP
Rayray
KG
Pau
Durant
Melo
Chauncey

*I'll wait...
Well I woulld take plenty: LeBron,Kobe,DWade,Duncan,Nash,Garnett,Dwight,Shaq(in his Prime),Nowitzki,Iverson(in his prime),TMac(in his prime),CP3,DWilliams,Yao,Pau,CB34..sorry some weren't on his list
grin.gif
laugh.gif
You're not getting it...

you can't say "I'll take _______ (in their prime)" because that has no relevance to what we're discussing RIGHT NOW.

Iverson, Shaq, T-Mac, in 2009 and beyond, in no way shape or form are going to be considered players to build around over Brandon Roy....

re-evaluate what you just said....seriously.
Ok?..Just take out those old players you named and there should still be plenty that teams'd rather have over Brandon Roy

Back
Top Bottom