J.R could be a great player.

he definitely has the talent.

he has all the components to be a great bball player...

too bad he'll never reach the peak of his potential cause he doesnt have a brain.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

One of the reasons I like to pick the Nuggets when I play
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Me too, once you heat up with J.R and hit 2-3 threes,it's game over.

He will never put it together, he is too immature and dumb.

Def lacks leadership qualities as well.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

he annoyed me during the laker/denver series with that ******ed dance
laugh.gif

Though aside from that, i always looked at him as a sympathetic figure so i always wanted for him to do well. He's got alot of talent.... just an idiot at times. Like why does he jack up so many 3s when he's talented enough to take it to the rack? He had the tools to become another Kobe, Wade, T-Mac type player... instead he chooses to become Ricky Davis 2.0 If he improves his work ethic and IQ maybe he'll at least be in the B-Roy level.

Brandon Roy is the 3rd best SG in the league. That is an asinine comment.

How is it an assinine comment. Tmac in his younger days was better than Roy is now. All he's saying is if Jr put it together he'd be up there.

I would say Joe johnson is ahead of Roy in sg rankings. But since opionions are facts here...well roy is 3rd.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

He will never put it together, he is too immature and dumb.

Def lacks leadership qualities as well.
Co->Sign

Came in here to say the same thing.

Dude is not a leader, arrogance+bad decisions= No go

All he'll ever be is an "OK" role player at best

some players grow up and mature and shed the negative reputation that they once had.

dude is talented and athletic and has all the potential in the world.

however his attitude is one of the things that holds him back from being a great player. he just doesn't seem like one of those guys who wants to improveevery area of their game. great players are practicing in the offseason and working hard to improve every aspect of their game. j.r smith just doesn't comeacross to me as someone who has that type of dedication.

anybody still have that pic, the "******, we all know one" pic.....
nerd.gif

i think ppl forget he is only 23 years old, he came straight out of high school, he has quite some time to get it together. please keep that in mind

he's a good player off the bench, but i wouldn't dare hand the keys to him

and no way could dude be a Top 3 SG
i'd take Monta over JR any day of the week (not saying Monta is top 3)

he's one of my fav players to watch but i wouldnt want him on my hometown team. his bball IQ is extremely low and he his left hand dribble is non existent.

This guy is one of the most underrated players in the NBA
smh.gif
....He's one ofthe most athletic and can shoot from anywhere on the court..
But to me he won't be "GREAT"(as in Lebron,DWade,Kobe), but he could be "GOOD"(as in Brandon Roy,Vince Carter,Ron Artest)

laugh.gif
@ people saying he could be as good as B Roy! He's 1 year youngerthen Roy and he's not even CLOSE
to being as good as him
eyes.gif
.. JR Smith will be what he is now a decentplayer. If he ever started and got 40 minutes
he might average 20ppg but the team wouldn't win and he still wouldn't be a all-star
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ledafuture36

laugh.gif
@ people saying he could be as good as B Roy! He's 1 year younger then Roy and he's not even CLOSE
to being as good as him
eyes.gif
.. JR Smith will be what he is now a decent player. If he ever started and got 40 minutes
he might average 20ppg but the team wouldn't win and he still wouldn't be a all-star
laugh.gif
your crazy he averages 16 points in 25 minutes you give him 40min a game he putting up 25ppg at least

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Originally Posted by ledafuture36

laugh.gif
@ people saying he could be as good as B Roy! He's 1 year younger then Roy and he's not even CLOSE
to being as good as him
eyes.gif
.. JR Smith will be what he is now a decent player. If he ever started and got 40 minutes
laugh.gif
your crazy he averages 16 points in 25 minutes you give him 40min a game he putting up 25ppg at least
40 MPG
laugh.gif
? That's Iverson prime minutes. I don'tcare if he does put up 25 PPG, he would still be one dimensional. He's could be a great scorer, but he'll never be a great player like BRoy or Vinceand Artest in their prime. He's not the type of player to kill you in more then one way.

Back
Top Bottom