J.R Smith gets 30 days in jail

^^^So true...and its those of us without the long bucks that pay for these judges and prosecuters that would nail us to the cross in the same situation

Yea I remember when the crash happened. Sidelined him for most of the offseason that year. I read the sentence is actually 90 days but they're saying hewill only serve 30.

Edit: LOL didnt see the source but yea its definitely 90 days but he will prolly only serve 30.

wow.dont know what to say

dont nobody look up to J.R.Smith
laugh.gif

but yea i agree with the rest of the stuff she said. if i caused an accident by speeding and running a stop sign and my friend died, you'd never see mespeed ever again.

he had/have 28 points on his lic and after the death he caught speeding again. SMH! Guess this ought to teach him.

I think the jail time will serve him well but I think it would have had a greater affect on his life if he had served it right after the incident and not 2years later.

He got 2 speeding tickets after the incident so it's clear as day he didn't learn a damn thing following the death of his friend.

The justice system messed up big time.

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

wow.dont know what to say

dont nobody look up to J.R.Smith
laugh.gif

but yea i agree with the rest of the stuff she said. if i caused an accident by speeding and running a stop sign and my friend died, you'd never see me speed ever again.
word.

he shouldn't be allowed to drive for the rest of his life.

Originally Posted by kix2mny

he had/have 28 points on his lic and after the death he caught speeding again. SMH! Guess this ought to teach him.

eek.gif

holy +%%@, he shouldn't even be on the road.

thats wreckless.

Take his damn license away. Have the dude get chauffered around. Buy him a bicycle.

i heard he is sentenced to 90 days, but the judge said they'll take off 60 days if he completes 600 hours of community service i think, i dont remember theexact amount of hours...so he'll end up serving 30 if he does.

Originally Posted by Mercutio

Take his damn license away. Have the dude get chauffered around. Buy him a bicycle.
he might get it taken away, if he hasn't already.
reading these posts, we might as well have a JR smith Unappreciation thread
laugh.gif
that idiot..

Back
Top Bottom