J.R. Smith's new tattoo

Seriously though, Young Money???? and that yankees logo is so ugly
sick.gif
sick.gif
...with all this money you think dudes would at least find agood artist for their stupid ideas..instead they have stupid tats + terrible artists ...failure at it's highest.

Stevenson is on another level though.

it's another awful tattoo, who cares. do you guys actually watch basketball or is it just a fashion show for you ladies?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

it's another awful tattoo, who cares. do you guys actually watch basketball or is it just a fashion show for you ladies?

so just because u laugh at an idiot's tattoos (and jr is my favorite non-superstar in the league but son is an idiot) it means that you don't watchbasketball or know the game?

the two have absolutely NO relationship with each other
laugh.gif

It looks like whoever was doing the tattoo forget to put the "e" in "Money" and just squeezed it in there
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

so just because u laugh at an idiot's tattoos (and jr is my favorite non-superstar in the league but son is an idiot) it means that you don't watch basketball or know the game?

laugh.gif
not my point, but good attempt at reading comprehension.

stevenson really got the vein on the forhead...i bet he had lebron and jay in mind when he did that...he wanted wayne to endorse him lol

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Silly when there 50 they will look extra stupid.
They look ******ed as it is right now.

I think the tattoo artist forgot the 'e' in 'Money'. It looks like he forced it in there.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

so just because u laugh at an idiot's tattoos (and jr is my favorite non-superstar in the league but son is an idiot) it means that you don't watch basketball or know the game?

laugh.gif
Why even give dude a response man
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom