Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

Watched the netflix doc last night. That was... interesting.

Dude is definitely a compulsive liar and very good at manipulating people.

When they said he claimed to have 2 mil in FB shares but he only had $1,499 :lol: :lol:

Netflix one tells the story of fyre falling apart better imo. More details, more perspectives of people who were involved.

It was probably billy that made that go fund me page for that restaurant. Lmao

That’s actually a common theme with GFMs. Everyone is happy about the money raised when it is for a good cause but no one actually does any research on who makes them.

nt tryna pull our resources together to actually make this happen?

Were the concert goers refunded?

Planning on watching both HULU and Netflix docs this weekend, which one should I watch first? Does it really matter? Im thinking HULU then Netflix.

IMO the Netflix because it gives more background from their end. The Hulu one will provide a larger scale overview.

No. You were trying to use some sort of logical calculation to determine which gender would be easier to go down on.
Nah, that was nawghty. I just said in order to put it in perspective it would be like a straight dude eating box. Simple to understand, i thought.

Overall just bad planning of a program.
With that budget I bet Others coulda threw a better event

If they would've pulled it off, as advertised, it would've been a dope *** idea. If Billy would've had some ******* patience, he'd be the man right now.

If they would've pulled it off, as advertised, it would've been a dope *** idea. If Billy would've had some ******* patience, he'd be the man right now.

It's still a dope idea. It's the fact that Billy tried getting this done in 2 months time when it would realistically take a year of prep.

This guy although a scammer knew there was a niche of people willing to spend that much money for a festival/ get away.
$25000 per person and it sold out. He did something right.

This guy although a scammer knew there was a niche of people willing to spend that much money for a festival/ get away.
$25000 per person and it sold out. He did something right.
He was onto something with the Magnises VIP cards too. He was very aware that there were people that were willing to pay for exclusivity.

He wasn't all the way dumb.

7C4A1ACF-B90A-4166-BEB6-9AC2BD5A575D.jpeg

Decided to check it out cause I've been seeing that dude used as a meme all over Social without knowing context, and wow :smh:

Might check out the Hulu version soon

Back
Top Bottom