Jabbawockeez in Manila!!!

left early this afternoon the place was jam packed 2 hours before the event. saw a lot of colorful sneakers and future releases ng fusion
laugh.gif

I would've watched in Alabang Town Center but it was NASTY I tell you. Talagang GUMIGUHIT SA ILONG YUNG BAHO men.

Aside from that, you'll see the Rustan's shoppers getting furious cause onlookers were piling up in there as well.

Sayang.

Originally Posted by sadikmac

I would've watched in Alabang Town Center but it was NASTY I tell you. Talagang GUMIGUHIT SA ILONG YUNG BAHO men.

Aside from that, you'll see the Rustan's shoppers getting furious cause onlookers were piling up in there as well.

Sayang.
You said it. I've never seen ATC jam-packed with people like that!!!

Originally Posted by psx0529

Sayang.
You said it. I've never seen ATC jam-packed with people like that!!!
i didnt even attempt to go to town after i saw pics of their trinoma show
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

left early this afternoon the place was jam packed 2 hours before the event. saw a lot of colorful sneakers and future releases ng fusion
laugh.gif

hahahaha!!!! tama ka sir jason16!!! peborit ata nilang sneakers e yun aj1 new love! noticed it?

went to atc and glorietta over the weekend to hunt for sneakers pero ang daming tao!!! cant believe i went to 2 different places pero un mga taong nakita komagkakamukha! was planning to watch sana but i decided to hunt for sneakers instead of makpiagsiksikan! ika nga "gabi na amoy araw pa".

pero mahusay tlga jabbowockeez! balik kayo dito!!!

peace

^ normal na ata yung bmp sa kanila
happy.gif
d ko naamoy yung crowd but from whati have experienced before that type of crowd is somewhat hostile and unruly kaya umiwas na din ako, and sa ganun crowd din uso ang nakawan.. never saw glorietathat jam packed before kahit my christmas sale
happy.gif

My vid from G4 food choices.. IMO best angle to watch but you can't hear any music at all
laugh.gif
.. No bad odor experience coz I'm surrounded by teenage girls
devil.gif
.. jam packed with hypebeasts even saw fake tiffanys and AJF XX3 premiers! finally saw it toopareng jason!
laugh.gif

^ nope but they've thrown their sweaty towels and a new era cap into the crowd @ G5 atrium

edit:

and everybody wants a piece of it even manong guards!
laugh.gif

im not hatin' if i ever saw people rockin fakes, im more amused
happy.gif
yesterday we saw 99' breds IV, hey theres even a pair of air jordan IV NY CW with nike air in the back which btw looked nice. but as nio said the AFJ 23Premier took the cake. Now you know where jb look for inspiration for their future realeses..
nerd.gif

They wocked ayala grounds last night. Didn't have time to see what kicks people were rockin yesterday. But I think the fake ones dominated.
smile.gif
)

the peaceful ayala malls went wild. the place was so jam packed. went to atc. frst time seeing the place so full.
next tme jabba comes back a bigger venue should not hurt
laugh.gif

Sayang.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom