JADAKISS - Letter to B.I.G

Yonkers rapper Jada Kiss doesn't waste any time. Shortly after signing with Roc-A-Fella records, the D-Block MC headed straight to the lab to start work onhis new LP--and according to Def Jam A&R Lenny S, it's going to be a hot one.
"It's hot! No seriously it is," Lenny tells HipHopDx. "We're like 8 songs deep. He's been working in D-Block studiosin Yonkers knocking out joints. He knows what he's doing so it's not like a daily hands on over the shoulder kind of thing, " hecontinued.

"It's hard. It's definitely hard and it's definitely street," he continues "You won't hear anything out of theordinary.

He's got a record on there called 'Letter To B.I.G.' and he's telling B.I.G. everything that has happened since he's been gone. Veryhot."

The LP, rumored to be titled "Kiss My %%+," will feature collabos from Rick Ross, Kanye West, Jay Z, Sheek Louch, Styles P, Akon,and many others.

No release date has been scheduled as of yet.

from http://www.defsounds.com/news/Jada_writes_a_letter_to_big

pimp.gif
my dude is about to blow and make it a hot summer.

I hope this comes out good because the features that were on Kiss Of Death did not turn out good.

Besides the joints with Styles, the other tracks with guest features came out horrible.

Should rename the title and include Jada's name.

I read about this yesterday I have a feeling this $!*% will be the truth.

^ Yeah include his name in the title.

Hopefully Jada finally drops the long over due classic he has in him with this album.

That letter to BIG track sounds interesting. I am happy Jada signed with the roc, he needs a legit payday for a change. His album should and I believe willkill it.

word ^

i got a feeling this album gon be better than the 1zt 2....

...even know kiss da game goodbye gon' be hard to top....

still a solid 8.5/10 album to me...

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

The LP, rumored to be titled "Kiss My %%+," will feature collabos from Rick Ross, Akon, and many others.

eyes.gif
frown.gif

That makes me lose all interest in this album

This is my most anticipated album of this year, I need this LP in my life

Jay and K-I Double back at it
pimp.gif

I want a Jada album with proper producers but not a lot of features.

Originally Posted by Bigavelli

This is my most anticipated album of this year, I need this LP in my life

Jay and K-I Double back at it
pimp.gif

that confused me for some reason.....

and kiss my A!!! is a
pimp.gif
name

Back
Top Bottom