JAKE DELHOMME IS A G VOL. 2009: 55% 18 INT'S, 2 FUM =2 YRS EXT = 2010 $19.7 MIL = i'm still starting

PANTHERS FANS MUST BE SICK TO THEIR STOMACH ... he should have to give every dime back ... TRASH in every sense of the word ... NO 1 CAN DEFEND THIS GUY
he already has 2 ints and 1 fumble today ... how the hell did management think he was going to be anything different after the cards performance last year  

give leon washington some money, give the panthers some of that money back , give the fans some of that money ...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

I was just talking to McFloppy about this...

This dude might be is THE worst starting QB in the league, period.

4/25/2009: Signed a five-year, $42.5 million contract extension through 2014.
smh.gif
roll.gif

He's the worst starting QB in the league. He should have been finished years ago but that Superbowl apperance gave him the benefit of the doubt. To saythat he sucks is an understatement.

I am heated
mad.gif
....They are slackin in play anyway but this dude makin megag and have diarrhea at the same time!...... If only we had picked up #7
smh.gif

seriously he is a bum ... steve smith bout to smack him .... how u have all that talent ... matt leinart needs to go there asap

Originally Posted by 011010kash01011

I am heated
mad.gif
....They are slackin in play anyway but this dude makin me gag and have diarrhea at the same time!...... If only we had picked up #7
smh.gif

gag and have diarrhea $%@
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom