Jamal Crawford just destroyed Ray Allen's ankles... Ouch.

dude just toppled
laugh.gif

Like someone else said, people on here LOOK to hate on KG. I mean, come on. Y'all getting mad cause he's tryin to intimidate people? Please, thats whatmen do. Any throwback to the 90's when it was a man's league is a good thing to me...

And Ray got embarrassed...which is too bad because it really does look like he tripped on Crawfords foot or had his get stepped on...still not a good night forhim though, lol...

F Crawford, dude is one of the most useless 20 ppg scorers in the NBA. Shedding his salary was a wise decision by Mr. Walsh.
This is the reason i was one who said you shouldnt be given a Knicks sig. F Crawford. F U son. Iight im sorry that you JUST hopped on ourbandwagon and you werent watching this team during the Isiah years, but like it or not no true Knicks fan can say #@+# Crawford. He has had so many goodmemories with us from 52 in Miami, to his ankle breakers and game winners. cawford is that dude #@+# you for calling him out and than calling yourself a Knicksfan. For us who hve suffered with this team, Crawford should be MUCH appreciated because thi guy bled for this team night in and out, whether you like his gameor not he was the leader of those teams and if anybody works his *%% off for us like Jamal did, thatn they are good in my book. Jamal is a prolific scorer andhe is MUCH appreciated in NY. *#+** like you know @@#* on Sat the Garden will give my dude the large ovation he deserves, im hoping we even show a little slideof him. Jamal is that dude and him and those ankle breakers are VERY missed here...

If salary had 0 play and we traded Al for Jamal straight up i would be pissed. Yes i agree donnie is the man with a plan and that was a great move by him toshed salary, but in no way should you be saying "F Crawford"
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif
sucks for you gay allen
laugh.gif
...too bad the warriors couldnt finish off these bastards...i was actually forthe first time in my life i was rooting for you guys
ohwell.gif

kg..smh, someone needs to shake him to the floor like that i'd be ecstatic
co-sign he just plain ******ed now with this passion crap

roll.gif

jesus better ice them ankles and not watch sportscenter for the next 48 hours .............

Originally Posted by THE GR8

F Crawford, dude is one of the most useless 20 ppg scorers in the NBA. Shedding his salary was a wise decision by Mr. Walsh.
This is the reason i was one who said you shouldnt be given a Knicks sig. F Crawford. F U son. Iight im sorry that you JUST hopped on our bandwagon and you werent watching this team during the Isiah years, but like it or not no true Knicks fan can say #@+# Crawford. He has had so many good memories with us from 52 in Miami, to his ankle breakers and game winners. cawford is that dude #@+# you for calling him out and than calling yourself a Knicks fan. For us who hve suffered with this team, Crawford should be MUCH appreciated because thi guy bled for this team night in and out, whether you like his game or not he was the leader of those teams and if anybody works his *%% off for us like Jamal did, thatn they are good in my book. Jamal is a prolific scorer and he is MUCH appreciated in NY. *#+** like you know @@#* on Sat the Garden will give my dude the large ovation he deserves, im hoping we even show a little slide of him. Jamal is that dude and him and those ankle breakers are VERY missed here...

If salary had 0 play and we traded Al for Jamal straight up i would be pissed. Yes i agree donnie is the man with a plan and that was a great move by him to shed salary, but in no way should you be saying "F Crawford"
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Meh...differences in perspectives my fellow Knicks fan.

You probably appreciate the effort he gave on a nightly basis but my beef with the man was/is his poor shot selection. Trust me son, I know all aboutCrawford...dude has lit up the Raptors on more than one occasion (pretty much EVERY time he's played us).

Crawford plays his heart out no doubt but I'm not a fan of his game on offense...dude has never seen a shot on offense he didn't like. Maybe it was dueto the lack of trust he had in his team mates but he's chucked a shot or two in his career. 40% shooting over your career isn't that impressive at all,plus, 7 3pt shots attempted per game is way too many especially when your not that good of a shooter.

this is goddam ray allen we are talking about...hes just been a slightly better version JJ Reddick for his whole career, and just teams up with his 2 loserfriends to win a ring

im not impressed

if Jamal Crawford could dunk on Perkins then ill be impressed

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

this is goddam ray allen we are talking about...hes just been a slightly better version JJ Reddick for his whole career, and just teams up with his 2 loser friends to win a ring

im not impressed

wtf3tdqr4.gif

this is goddam ray allen we are talking about...hes just been a slightly better version JJ Reddick for his whole career, and just teams up with his 2 loser friends to win a ring

im not impressed

banned.

im not impressed

roll.gif
roll.gif

im not impressed

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom