Jamal Crawford just destroyed Ray Allen's ankles... Ouch.

eek.gif
JC is that dude.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

indifferent.gif
at sportcenter for not showing that highlight, he even got the dime. now let that would've been Lebron shaking someone and they would've had a live feed press conference regarding the move. Shady.
East Coast bias.

indifferent.gif
at sportcenter for not showing that highlight, he even got the dime. now let that would've been Lebron shaking someone and they would've had a live feed press conference regarding the move. Shady.
c/s..I dont even care if he tripped...all I know is that I saw a crossover..then next moment I saw Ray Allen on his back
laugh.gif

but let Lebron do a layup then after the highlights you'll see the analysts breaking it down
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

this is goddam ray allen we are talking about...hes just been a slightly better version JJ Reddick for his whole career, and just teams up with his 2 loser friends to win a ring

im not impressed

if Jamal Crawford could dunk on Perkins then ill be impressed

Ray Allen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jason richardson

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

indifferent.gif
c/s..I dont even care if he tripped...all I know is that I saw a crossover..then next moment I saw Ray Allen on his back
laugh.gif

but let Lebron do a layup then after the highlights you'll see the analysts breaking it down
indifferent.gif

reminds me of when bron made the top 10 earlier this season for his bounce pass on the fast break

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

indifferent.gif
East Coast bias.
if Crawford were on the Knicks...it would have got more coverage...but also it's because it was on the high and mighty Celtics...as a Warriorfan I'm used to having our highlights being overlooked.

Originally Posted by magikmike

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

this is goddam ray allen we are talking about...hes just been a slightly better version JJ Reddick for his whole career, and just teams up with his 2 loser friends to win a ring

im not impressed

if Jamal Crawford could dunk on Perkins then ill be impressed
wtf3tdqr4.gif

Exactly. If you think Perkins being dunked on is impressive...You must have some low standards. Perkins along with Rondo are not that good.

dude, i remember lebron getting fouled made a top 10 play, it was like number 4... this should of been number one...

jamal should of pointed at him on the ground then passed the ball, that would of been funny....

on another note, someone please super posterize kg, like on some pippen on ewing stuff or do the shawn kemp dunk and point, i use to like kg, i hate that foolnow... and its not just because hes a celtic...

it's like dude really? like... really?

indifferent.gif
True.

That was
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by THE GR8

F Crawford, dude is one of the most useless 20 ppg scorers in the NBA. Shedding his salary was a wise decision by Mr. Walsh.
This is the reason i was one who said you shouldnt be given a Knicks sig. F Crawford. F U son. Iight im sorry that you JUST hopped on our bandwagon and you werent watching this team during the Isiah years, but like it or not no true Knicks fan can say #@+# Crawford. He has had so many good memories with us from 52 in Miami, to his ankle breakers and game winners. cawford is that dude #@+# you for calling him out and than calling yourself a Knicks fan. For us who hve suffered with this team, Crawford should be MUCH appreciated because thi guy bled for this team night in and out, whether you like his game or not he was the leader of those teams and if anybody works his *%% off for us like Jamal did, thatn they are good in my book. Jamal is a prolific scorer and he is MUCH appreciated in NY. *#+** like you know @@#* on Sat the Garden will give my dude the large ovation he deserves, im hoping we even show a little slide of him. Jamal is that dude and him and those ankle breakers are VERY missed here...

If salary had 0 play and we traded Al for Jamal straight up i would be pissed. Yes i agree donnie is the man with a plan and that was a great move by him to shed salary, but in no way should you be saying "F Crawford"
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Meh...differences in perspectives my fellow Knicks fan.

You probably appreciate the effort he gave on a nightly basis but my beef with the man was/is his poor shot selection. Trust me son, I know all about Crawford...dude has lit up the Raptors on more than one occasion (pretty much EVERY time he's played us).

Crawford plays his heart out no doubt but I'm not a fan of his game on offense...dude has never seen a shot on offense he didn't like. Maybe it was due to the lack of trust he had in his team mates but he's chucked a shot or two in his career. 40% shooting over your career isn't that impressive at all, plus, 7 3pt shots attempted per game is way too many especially when your not that good of a shooter.

First of all its not fellow cause i not a bandwagoner. Second of all if you have watched the Knicks on a nightly basis when they were bad (i meanthey still are but im talking Isiah bad
laugh.gif
) you would have seen how muchJamal has improven right in front of our eyes. Back in the day he was a flashy handling chuckeer who plyed no D. but as seen by this year (when he was LEADINGte Knicks to a winning record and probably playoff contentions) his shot selection has vaslty improved and he has turned into a straight up prolific scorer whocan score in any way possible with
sick.gif
handles.

You call him "useless" but how is a guy who is a leader, but not only that a prolific scorer who you mentioned "has lit up YOUR RAPTORS" on numerous occasions "uselesss" if he was so "useless" how come the Knicks have declined tremendously since the trade? Explain tat. IfJamal is "useless" how was he the MVP of a winning basketball team. $$@%% with that $*$$ son.

I love Crawford, i know thwre are Knicks fans that dont like his game in particular like allen i think. And maybe they can say they dont like his game, but noKnick fan would have the state of mind to say "F Crawford" after all the $*$$ he has done for us and to call him "useless" when he wasleading our team to probably their first playoff birth since 04... and also you mention his shooting %s like i said he was playing his best this year. Look athis %s on the Knickss this year i believe he was copping like 48% from downtown which is
eek.gif
sick.gif
considering that i believe he led the L in 3s.

So once again dont come on here as a "Knicks fan" for 5 minutes and say some dumb $%! $*$$ like "F Crawford"
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

tell that to his 21.1 ppg career average and his 8 all-star selections... And PLEASE dont act like my guy Jesus (the only Celtic i still like alittle) is a slouch on D either
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Second best crossover in the league
pimp.gif

YESSSSSIR...
pimp.gif

1. AI
2. Crawford

and i think my dude Nast Nate Robinson might be 3rd his cross is
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Back