Jamal Crawford just destroyed Ray Allen's ankles... Ouch.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ma fell twice in that vid

The Gr8 you never seem to suprise me with your posts.
laugh.gif
add some cliffnotes next time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

nice crossover by jamal.

highlight of the video was mr. tough guy, punk %%++# KG trying to start somethin with a rookie.
Word. KG only almost always does that with no-names or guys he know won't do anything. He goes crazy in blowouts, but in close games, he'susually quiet.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

To all the non-believers: We now have VIDEO FOOTAGE of Jesus being crucified on the cross.

nah. i dont think its ever really been disputed as historical fact. its just been all about the significance. same case here.

If that was LeBron dunked on Al, it would definitely be on the Sportcenter Top 10 on that night. We will never see LeBron gettin dunked on on a Sportcenterhighlight
smh.gif

yea, i remember when ninja turtle dunked on lebron. was surprised that it was even on espn highlight.
come to think about it, i'm not surprised if stern and his boys remove that from youtube.

Stop crying about Lebron not being shown up on sportscenter...they made a field day out of that %$#% when Danny Granger banged on him on the fast break thisyear.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Stop crying about Lebron not being shown up on sportscenter...they made a field day out of that %$#% when Danny Granger banged on him on the fast break this year.
LeBron blocks a shot and makes it on sportscenter
laugh.gif
. I've seen Ronny have 5 blocks more impressive than Brons
smh.gif
. Rose's cross is #2? Crawford's didn't make it? Sportscenters bias is incredible.

Crawford did some NBA Streets @#! on Ray
smh.gif

yeah that Al jam on Bron definitely shoulda been on Sportscenter

Back
Top Bottom